Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve used QuickInstall to set this tamplate up with sample db, and all went just fine. Now, I’ve been trying to set it with another language (polish). I’ve installed latest language pack for joomla 1.5.15, and set it as default for site (but not for administrator). I’ve logged in with Registered user with proper language setting, but it seems this template doesn’t recognize new language pack. I assume there is some file editting involved to make that work, but I don’t know which one it is. Any help would be very appreciated.
    THanks

Saguaros Moderator

Dear chopperp1!

I tested the teline iii template, it worked well with multiple template, i think that you should give us some screenshot on the issue, and try to submit a ticket and put full account information, we ‘ll check this issue in detail

Thanks

hpujols Friend

Why not in PDF? the user guide

jbricenol Friend

I cant see all the sections in IE 8.

What is the problem with Telline III 1.4.1 ?

Thanks

jbricenol Friend

Sombody can tell me hoe to delete example comment from template Teline III sample data?

Thanks

jbricenol Friend

Solution for modules not showed: The problem was a article pasted from Microsoft Word

Css Magician Friend

<em>@jbricenol 180614 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sombody can tell me hoe to delete example comment from template Teline III sample data?

Thanks</blockquote>

They are joomlart demo comments, so that you can go to back end -> Plugin Manager -> plg_jacomment and change Account setting from joomlart account to your account. All example comments will delete.

donic007 Friend

How do I change the column width of the template from 70% (left side) and 30% (right column col-mass1) to 60% and 40% respectively.
    I can move the dot.gif vertical line position in css but the widths seem to be calculated in some complex php algorithm.

What number do I edit? and where?

Sherlock Friend

Hi donic007,

Please just go to templates/ja_teline_iii/layouts/default.php file,Look for this like at the top
    $this->_basewidth = 20;
    Change it to
    $this->_basewidth = 15;

I hope this help !

greggsprenger Friend

How do you add a title to content that replaces News 2. I see the content but no title or title box. Also, I would like to use the News 2 styling if possible.

Sherlock Friend

Dear greg,

Just load your module like this style=”raw”,it will does not display the title .

iboux Friend

Hi I just upgraded to the latest version of Ja Teline 1.4.1 but now when i click on an article on the frontpage, i get a series of articles displayed and not fully displaying. and the comment box appears in all of them. how to fix that. i’m attaching a screenshot of what i’m talking about.
    my site is http://www.sunuafrik.org
    you can see what i’m talking about with this link below:

http://www.sunuafrik.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=977:interview-du-chercheur-esther-benbassa-l-nicolas-sarkozy-joue-avec-les-tendances-racistes-et-xenophobes-de-la-population-r&catid=81:europe&Itemid=458

please help. thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@iboux 188988 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I just upgraded to the latest version of Ja Teline 1.4.1 but now when i click on an article on the frontpage, i get a series of articles displayed and not fully displaying. and the comment box appears in all of them. how to fix that. i’m attaching a screenshot of what i’m talking about.
    my site is http://www.sunuafrik.org
    you can see what i’m talking about with this link below:

http://www.sunuafrik.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=977:interview-du-chercheur-esther-benbassa-l-nicolas-sarkozy-joue-avec-les-tendances-racistes-et-xenophobes-de-la-population-r&catid=81:europe&Itemid=458

please help. thanks</blockquote>

Dear iboux,

This issue is related to your article’s content,Please make sure that you did not copy your content from a word document or something like that.

So please check again the content of your article.

q1234321 Friend

After changing Logo Type to text, filling the Logo Text and Slogan I am getting the following incorrect result:

Please help.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@q1234321 190684 wrote:</em><blockquote>After changing Logo Type to text, filling the Logo Text and Slogan I am getting the following incorrect result:

Please help.</blockquote>

May be this is bug from old version, because i tested this issue on the last version, everything is work well :), you re-dowload the package and try upgrading for your template and then check this again

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  q1234321 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum