Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Now is the maximum width of my website 1280px and I do not like how it looks on the screen 1920px because occupies only the middle of the screen and there are a lot of empty space
    Can I do that the maximum width is 1600px?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In bootstrap the width is defined for 1200px views . You can follow the below tutorial to change the template width for this template .
    https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-faqs/layout-width#layout-width

Take backup of site before applying changes .

midhat Friend

Thank you for answer. I followed the instructions on this link and I failed. I tried to change 1200px in 1500px or 1600px but I increased the width of only about 50 px.
    it may be necessary to make changes in some other file too.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Next, compile LESS to CSS. From back-end of your site, go to: Extensions >> Template Manager >> JA Template then click Compile LESS to CSS button so that the changes will be compiled to CSS file.

Take full bacckup of site before compile Less to css and share the site url here so i can take a look .
    Please clean Joomla cache after changes .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum