Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anyone running into these problems should be able to switch to PHP5 via their hosting control panel or call your host to switch it for you.

If your host does not provide PHP5 then CHANGE HOST! as they are obviously lazy ********** who do not keep up with the competition.

Phill Moderator

<em>@scotty 144716 wrote:</em><blockquote>Anyone running into these problems should be able to switch to PHP5 via their hosting control panel or call your host to switch it for you.

If your host does not provide PHP5 then CHANGE HOST! as they are obviously lazy ********** who do not keep up with the competition.</blockquote>

I fully agree. PHP 5 has been around for a very long time now and many projects are beginning to specify this as a minimum.

According to the PHP 4 changelog, the last update was back in August 2008. This means that there have been no security updates since then meaning your host could be leaving themselves open to attack.

binoe68 Friend

Hi Phill. I would like also to thank you for the assistance u rendered. Appreciate it very much. Enjoy ur sailing.

binoe68 Friend

Yeah! Already installed and resolved affecting the installion of JA_Teline_iii in our server. Scotty is right, (Thanks to you Mr. Scotty) due to our server’ version of PHP. I did the request with our hosting company on the upgrading of our server’s PHP version from 4 to PHP 5, and they did promptly do the upgrading. Now, my site is already working fine now.

To Mr. Phill, i want to thank you also for all ur effort in resolving the issue. 🙂 Take care and enjoy with ur sailing.

To all who have the same problems in the installation of Teline_iii, you may do ask favor from your hosting company to upgrade/install ur PHP 4 version to PHP 5.

Thanks everybody!

Binoe

netscype Friend

Hi,

I installed the teline III latest quickstart.
    All ok for the install.
    Admin all ok
    Front http-error 500
    Is it possible that sombody can help me out please.

Netscype Gino
    Website link

Sorry wrong place!

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@netscype 199459 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I installed the teline III latest quickstart.
    All ok for the install.
    Admin all ok
    Front http-error 500
    Is it possible that sombody can help me out please.

Netscype Gino
    Website link

Sorry wrong place!</blockquote>

your site is using the ja purity template, and you have not installed the sample data, so i could not debug the issue.

How did you install the site? have you uploaded the zip file to your host and then unzip file to start the installation ( recommended way)?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum