Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi there joomlart team!

I installed newly released ja_teline-iii using the QUICKSTART installation frm the downloaded one, unfortunately got an error messages after installing it to my server.

Warning: overload() was unable to locate class ‘ja_tools’ in /home/filcom/public_html/hongkong/templates/ja_teline_iii/libs/ja.obj.extendable.php on line 27

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: countmodules() in /home/filcom/public_html/hongkong/templates/ja_teline_iii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 407

Any help regarding on this? Would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Binoe

Phill Moderator

Can we have a link to your site?

When do you get this error, during installation or when trying to view the frontpage?

Have you got show errors switched on in your php.ini?

binoe68 Friend

re-installed it again, and same errors encountered.

Warning: overload() was unable to locate class ‘ja_tools’ in /home/filcom/public_html/hongkong/templates/ja_teline_iii/libs/ja.obj.extendable.php on line 27

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: countmodules() in /home/filcom/public_html/hongkong/templates/ja_teline_iii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 407

binoe68 Friend

here’s the link Phill…

http://thefilipinocommunity.com/hongkong/

got this error when i was trying to view the frontpage.

i can access the back admin and tried the other templates provided and it works, only the teline_iii is not working properly.

Thanks Phill for ur help, appreciate it very much

Binoe

zipper Friend

Maybe some plugins not turned on?

binoe68 Friend

thanks for ur reply, i did turn ON one-by-one all plugins, stil not working …

Phill Moderator

If you would like to PM your admin logon details I can take a look if you wish.

binoe68 Friend

did send u ur request….thanks

scotty Friend

Are you using PHP5?

minas69 Friend

HI,

have the same problem…..407

:confused:

mina

joomlartslim Friend

Having the same problem how do you fix it .. thank you

Hung Dinh Friend

We are working on this issues, stay tuned

As stated in the 1.1 release

<blockquote>4. Other notes:

We are working on the minimum PHP requirement for Teline III. If you are using PHP <= 4.4 then you will encounter this problem
    The issue has not been covered in this release, we will provide the update within the next 2 days. </blockquote>

binoe68 Friend

i guess ur right scotty… my server uses only PHP 4.4.6 version. nowadays, some of the joomla 1.5 extensions requires PHP ver 5.

binoe68 Friend

thank you very much Mr. Dinh on ur response regarding the issue. Appreciate it very much. We’ll just await on ur next response/postings.

binoe68 Friend

lets await for Mr. Dinh’s response in resolving the issue/s.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum