Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am setting up a website with the template Teline. with Ja News on the home page. the problem is that Ja News carries over to the bottom of each article page. I just want it to be on the home page, what configuration do i have to do so that it is only on the home page and not on all the others?

Here is an example of an article page where the Ja news is at the bottom of the page | http://caicommunityresource.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=1

Thanks,
    Craig

bigrk Friend
    bett00 Friend

When i add ….&& ($option == “com_frontpage” ))….I get the message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_BOOLEAN_AND in /var/www/html/1.5/templates/ja_teline/index.php on line 335

line 335: <?php if ( $this->countModules(“ja-news”) ) && ($option == “com_frontpage” )){ ?>

Betty

craighaugo Friend

bgrk thanks for the reply. but unfortunately i get this message when i try to visit the link “craighaugo, you do not have permission to access this page.”

and i have looked and can not find the thread the by searching the forums.

larryndeb Friend

<em>@craighaugo 40295 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am setting up a website with the template Teline. with Ja News on the home page. the problem is that Ja News carries over to the bottom of each article page. I just want it to be on the home page, what configuration do i have to do so that it is only on the home page and not on all the others?

Here is an example of an article page where the Ja news is at the bottom of the page | http://caicommunityresource.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=1

Thanks,
    Craig</blockquote>
    Open the module in the Joomla admin and make sure that the menu item link is set to mainmenu/Home not on All.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  larryndeb 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum