Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have installed Hawkstore quickstart j3x, I can’t change the names in the tabs, they are locked see screen shots

PHP Built On Windows NT CEES-PC 6.1 build 7601 (Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1) i586
    Database Version 5.5.36
    Database Collation utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version 5.4.27
    Web Server Apache/2.4.9 (Win32) OpenSSL/0.9.8y PHP/5.4.27
    WebServer to PHP Interface apache2handler
    Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable [ Ember ] 01-October-2014 02:00 GMT
    Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
    Virtuemart `3.0.6
    T3 version 2.4.4

I use XAMPP

Kind regards Cees

1. Tabs
    2. Tabs-2
    1. vmelements.php
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Please check the Virutal mart extension compatibility with you current Joomla installed on localhost .

For the problem related to locked module items , Do this
    Go to System>> Global Check in >>> Select All item >>> Click on check in ,
    Now check the module items again that are locked .
    You can also unlocked the item from module manager to click on the lock icon .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Please check the Virutal mart extension compatibility with you current Joomla installed on localhost .

For the problem related to locked module items , Do this
    Go to System>> Global Check in >>> Select All item >>> Click on check in ,
    Now check the module items again that are locked .
    You can also unlocked the item from module manager to click on the lock icon .

Laong Duijndam Friend

Dear Pankajsharma

Thank you for your answer but the problemis not the lock I can remove the lock but when i will open one of the tabs it locks directly and give me the message ou see in the screen dump tabs2.jpg

Best regards Cees

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello cees
    The items are locked by Joomla when these are opened by Joomla and not closed via admin panel .
    For example if you will open a module and then close the browser tab then module will be locked .
    and you need to unlocked it via above the methods that i mentioned .
    unlocked the module by check in options . Clear your Joomla site and admin cache + your browser cache and check it .

Laong Duijndam Friend

Hi, I have done what you suggest, when I click op one of the tabs I get;

JA VM Products
    Site

JA VMProducts module for Joomla! 2.5 Features: The module allows you to pick one or more products from categories and displays them nicely as a slider. There are 4 types of produts list: Featured Products, Latest Products, Random Products, and Best…

Show full description…

Fatal error: Class ‘JElement’ not found in C:xampphtdocshawkstoreadministratorcomponentscom_virtuemartelementsvmelements.php on line 36

See also the PHP I have send in my first mail.

Have you an other Idea perhaps?

Best regards Cees

After I sending you this mail I see that more customers have that problem last mail about that was send by them at 20 February is there alredy a solution

part of the mail: send by Pavit.
    Hi Adam,

Thanks for the offer, however according to this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showt…Product-Module Pavit says that:
    This Thread has already opened a support ticket for Jomlart Devs – Ticket ID (PRK-449-61845) so as you can see problem is actually in solution phase and will be solved as soon Joomlart will be again at 100% of dedicated staff, actually it is reduced due to the annual festivity

So it’s a bug they are going to fix soon.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the VM fatal Error issue
    kindly wait for the update from development team .
    Follow this Thread

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum