Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After installing the Joomla 3 quick start of the template, I try to open the JA VM Products modules from the back end and I get error:
    Fatal error: Class ‘JElement’ not found in /home/xxx/xxx/html/xxx/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/elements/vmelements.php on line 36
    I replaced the domain name with xxx.

Please advise.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

Could you please provide your site url with temporary back-end account via private reply so I can take a closer look at the problem ?

7of9 Friend

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the offer, however according to this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/create-ja-vm-product-module/ Pavit says that:
    This Thread has already opened a support ticket for Jomlart Devs – Ticket ID (PRK-449-61845) so as you can see problem is actually in solution phase and will be solved as soon Joomlart will be again at 100% of dedicated staff, actually it is reduced due to the annual festivity

So it’s a bug they are going to fix soon.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

In this case, please kindly wait for the update from development team and feel free to let me know if you still have any question.

7of9 Friend

Hi Adam,

It appears that there is no ticket to dev team and you are the one who is supposed to resolve the issue.
    I sent you a PM with credentials.

Thanks in advance.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

Please stay tuned while I’m discussing with development team to investigate the problem for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

Sorry for the long wait but look like this module is out-dated and need to be updated. I raised a bug report so our development team can check it and implement a fix, you can see it here.

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M

Any estimation on when the problem is going to be resolved?

Thanks in advance.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

I have just sent a request to development team to update this issue priority, please stay tuned and we will try to solve it asap.

7of9 Friend

Hi,

Since you are fixing it for J3, you should also consider resolving this blocking issue that lowers the loading speed of the website and blocks page rendering. (You could check it at GTMetrix test.)
    The following external resources have small response bodies. Inlining the response in HTML can reduce blocking of page rendering.
    Should inline the following small resources:
    http://www.–.–/modules/mod_javmproducts/assets/css/style.css

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

Could you please provide your site url via private reply so I can investigate the problem ?

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M

I sent you a PM with URL and Back End login credentials.

Thanks in advance.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

I have just checked your site with GTMetrix but see that it only take around 1s to load that CSS file. Actually put inline CSS code there would make it’s hard in case you want to use your own code as you will always have to use !important, so we better put it in external CSS file instead.

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M,

You are probably right. I have performed serious optimizations on this website and I have managed to make it load in around 2 seconds. I am also working on a guide to explain how to optimize the template, in order to achieve this. I will keep you posted.
    Any news about the status of the fix?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

You can see the issue priority is now Blocker (highest priority) but the development task takes time, so please stay tuned and I will let you know when it’s done.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  7of9 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum