Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I want to add a tabs in the sidebar… But i do not want to use Most read and latest post module…

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/purity-iii/configuration#module-configuration

I want to use easyblog module “latest blog and category” together.

How to achieve this? I tried but I don’t understand much your documentation sample with most read and last post module.

Thank you

Regards

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi Cherryl,

To run the “Latest Blogs” and other EasyBlog modules you need first to install the EasyBlog component itself and then the modules. That’s basically it.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

cherryl Friend

I have it installed since we have been using it for more than a year already. And just updated it recently as well.

In the documentation, it provided this sample html.. But it wont work….

I need to know how ot make it show up…. Obviously i am not an advance coder..
    <!– Nav tabs –>
    <ul class=”nav nav-tabs”>
    <li class=”active”><a href=”#popular” data-toggle=”tab”>Latest post</a></li>
    <li><a href=”#latest” data-toggle=”tab”>Most read</a></li>
    </ul>

<!– Tab panes –>
    <div class=”tab-content”>
    <div class=”tab-pane active” id=”popular”></div>
    <div class=”tab-pane” id=”latest”></div>
    </div>

Adam M Moderator

Hi Cherryl,

If you scroll down a bit, you will notice that there’s a {loadposition tab-1} and {loadposition tab-2} there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum