Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    extra fields tab doesn’t work anymore (doesn’t save) with the follow configuration:

joomla 3.6.5
    k2 2.7.1
    ja k2 filter 1.2.8

If I disable the plugin JA k2 filter then everything’s working fine!

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Try to upgrade K2 to 2.8 and JA K2 Filter to 1.2.9 and check if problem still persist.

If yes, post your site URL, admin account, FTP account in Private Reply, our developer will check it for you.

llucciarini Friend

I can’t send admin account…

Clean installation:
    joomla 3.6.5
    k2 2.8
    JA K2 Filter 1.2.9
    JCE 2.6.20

Create extra field group "test"
    Create two extra fields with group "test" (type Textarea with use editor checked)
    Create k2 category "test" with Associated Extra Fields Group "test"
    Create item with category "test"

extra fields tab doesn’t work in fields with editor (switching from code to preview to editor)

If I use TinyMCE editor with previous configuration everything works fine!
    or
    If I use JCE 2.6.20 but disable JA K2 Filter 1.2.9 everything works fine!

I want to use JCE editor in extrafields k2 and I want to enable JA K2 Filter 1.2.9

I have already contacted the support of JCE 2.6.20. I’m waiting for a reply…

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have try on our demo, but didn’t catch the problem as you said. Maybe cause of Joomla, I tested on Joomla 3.8.2.

Create another site, upgrade to Joomla 3.8.2 and check if the Extra Fields still disappear. If yes, we need your site info to take a closer look.

llucciarini Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,
    I just tested the issue on site, the Extra Field Tab still working fine and saves as normal.
    Is it fixed you?
    Kindly check and update.

Regards

llucciarini Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I did the same steps, you can check the field ‘Sottotitolo’ now and will see that additional text like:

QUI NON FUNZIONA 3
    QUI NON FUNZIONA 4

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum