Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, i installed the latest version of this plugin on version 1.0.0 stable and it completely breaks everything in the template. I am using joomla 2.5.8. The color themes quit working completely in the backend. The menu doesn’t work at all and the width takes up the whole screen and no matter what setting you change in the backend it doesn’t change anything on the site.

Are you planning on updating the template to work this for now i had to downgrade back to the rc2 plugin with the brisk template.

Also, everything seems to show up in a 1 column mobile view no matter what

thanks,

Josh

lanesa Friend

I’m having the same issue!!! Can some one please help! I updated to t3v3 1.0 and now the template is broke!!!

omarc79 Friend

Hey guys,

This problem happened to me as well. I was really worried but found a solution…

Simply revert back to your original t3v3 plugin by going to Manage Extensions, uninstall T3V3 plugin, and then upload and install the original t3v3 plugin archive included in your JA BRISK download. It should be in the “plugin” folder.

I figure if my template works and is functional, I shouldn’t update because it might mess things up!

Hope that helps.

jschroeder Friend

Yeah you can revert back for now but that is not a long term solution. In the new update the framework has been changed again but doesn’t seem to be compatible with the ja brisk template yet. My question is when is this going to be fixed? The reason i ask is because i need to start developing on this version of the framework soon but i do not want to start working on a site if the framework is going to change completely and im going waste time because of the changes.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

T3V3 framework version 1.0.0 has new feature about Layout configuration. You can read in this link here: http://t3.joomlart.com/documentation/105-layout-customization.html

So after you upgrade T3V3 to latest version (1.0.0) the layout config doesn’t have settings for it, and back to default.

The Megamenu is removed on this version, and still in working process.

First, recompile LESS to CSS: if you have made any changes in CSS, please remove the to file custom.css (templatesja_briskcsscustom.css ) to avoid the overridden.

Then, setting again for JA Brisk layout (go to back-end >> Extensions >> Template Manager >> click on the style you want to modify >> click on Layout tab >> Structure

For example, I have the config for Home of JA Brisk: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/738/6755583848.png

<blockquote>everything seems to show up in a 1 column mobile view no matter what </blockquote>

Please go to go to back-end >> Extensions >> Template Manager >> click on the style you want to modify >> click on Layout tab >> Layout >> click to Mobile : then change the width of column.

JA Brisk just works with JA T3V3 RC1, new version working with T3V3 1.0.0 will be released at the end of this week. At this time, we’re busy with monthly template release.

jschroeder Friend

Thanks for the answer. Yeah i had RC1 installed and upgraded to 1.00 stable and it broke everything. After reading what you just wrote I will wait until the t3v3 1.0 stable is released for brisk.

thanks,

Josh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jschroeder 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum