Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author

First off….what an amazing template!! I was totally blown away with the demo and have started playing with it. You have brought so much in the way of rich features to an already outstanding template (JA Purity).

My question is in your demo, how did you get the Search to appear in the header position? I have used the ?tp=2 and from the positions listed, none of them result in Search appearing up in the header.

Your assistance, and amazing template are greatly appreciated.

Grattman

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear grattman,

The search module is placed in the “search” position. You can type down “search” into the module position option.

Arvind

cozmic Friend

Hi,

I’m not sure where to place the JoomFish language icons. I want them in the upper right corner as I did when I used JA_Purity. However that position (user4) have been moved and I can’t place the module in the “search” position either, if I do that, font resizing gets broken.

Any idea where I can place the JoomFish icons if I want them in the upper right corner?

Thanks, really love the new JA_Purity. Keep up the good work. Hope to see the final version soon 🙂

/Daniel

speedexe Friend

where is it the modules’s map?

speedexe Friend

<em>@drarvindc 150802 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear grattman,

The search module is placed in the “search” position. You can type down “search” into the module position option.

Arvind</blockquote>

i cant find the search position there !

bobbytuck Friend

Fantastic template!

One (big) question for me: how do I get rid of the rotating image in the top banner? I looked all through the php files and css files, but I can’t find the reference to the header1.jpg etc. etc. files.

I finally renamed the folder in the /images/ folder — but I’d like to remove it from the code.

How do I do this?

Otherwise — fantastic template!

antoniu1 Friend

Very nice update!

As has been asked elsewhere by me and others, where is the documentation for the T3 framework? In the slides that are about the framework, it’s promised T3 provides the ability for unlimited modules and flexibility through the use of not only modules, but also blocks. Also, in the slides it is said that blocks are exchangable with other templates with the same framework.

All very nice! But…

Where is a proper documentation that describes how to do this?

Thanks in advance!
    Tom

thierrym Friend

Hi,
    For speedexe and grattman, the position “Search” doesn’t appear because there’s a lack in the “templateDetails.xml” file where the position “search” doesn’t exist. You have to add :
    A part of the code (in red the line to add) :

<positions>
    <position>hornav</position>
    <position>breadcrumbs</position>
    <position>search</position>
    <position>banner</position>

Regards,

Thierry

musicinme Friend

<em>@vsds 150645 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

is possible to use this Typography on other templates? How? In my case I’m using JA Corona….but I like more this new Typography :-*</blockquote>

Just copy typo.css from purity_ii and put to your template. Should work. You can even mix both, I mean take a bit of code from Purity typo.css and place it in Coronas typo.css.

http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/ja_teline_iii/news/ja_framework.jpg

antoniu1 Friend

Dear JA,

It would be so nice – and the right thing too – if you would respond to posts on the forums. What I notice is that there’s hardly ever any response from JA themselves. While the post about documentation about T3 is really something that a response would justify.

Not only for me, but also for others, who without doubt wonder if JA cares at all. I am doubting this a bit by now, to be honest. It’s abit too quiet lately.

Appreciate a response!

Thanks,
    Tom

pajuba Friend

Cooles Template! Wann kommt die Finalversion?

kalibs112 Friend

I reckon that is the final for last month…November template – JA Kyanite demo is also now available.

musicinme Friend

<em>@kalibs112 151706 wrote:</em><blockquote>I reckon that is the final for last month…November template – JA Kyanite demo is also now available.</blockquote>

There is new demo available – optimized. I’m wonder what does it mean 😉 Waiting for download 🙂

musicinme Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 149564 wrote:</em><blockquote>Updates on 24 Oct
    </blockquote>

When you going to update link, guys? I’m waiting patiently 😉

brunus Friend

Hi.

I’m switching one of my websites on Ja_purity II and I have a problem with the licence…you wrote it’s published under GPL licence but in the code it’s possible to find copyrighted commercial licences.
    For exemple :

component.php:# Copyright (C) 2004-2009 J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    component.php:# @license – Copyrighted Commercial Software
    css/addons.css:# Copyright (C) 2004-2009 J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    css/addons.css:# @license – Copyrighted Commercial Software
    css/handheld/iphone.css:# Copyright (C) 2004-2009 J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    css/handheld/iphone.css:# @license – Copyrighted Commercial Software
    css/handheld/layout.css:# Copyright (C) 2004-2009 J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    css/handheld/layout.css:# @license – Copyrighted Commercial Software
    …etc etc…

I think it’s strange … the templatedetail file is claming ut’s under GPL V2 but those copyright lines in the code…I had a bad feeling while reading it.

Could you clarify this point please ?

Sincerely.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum