Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Dear tienhc,
    I notice that some of the template layouts doesn’t show the module color, especially on the default layout. How could I fix this?

<em>@tienhc 227535 wrote:</em><blockquote>simple way, you access the template configuration then select the “left-main-right.round” or “left-right-main.round” for the Default Layout parameter</blockquote>

roblom Friend

The website suggests that JA Purity II is also downloadable for Joomla 1.7. But when i click te download link i am redirected with an error (invalid category ID) to the general download page.

http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-purity-ii

Am i missing something?

gustele Friend

<em>@roblom 299816 wrote:</em><blockquote>The website suggests that JA Purity II is also downloadable for Joomla 1.7. But when i click te download link i am redirected with an error (invalid category ID) to the general download page.

http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-purity-ii

Am i missing something?</blockquote>

I have the same problem; no response yet but the download link is still wrong.

Phill Moderator
    michelebugliaro Friend

Hi! Is Purity II responsive?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Michele,

I’m afraid JA Purity II is not responsive, it only supports some layouts for common mobile devices such as: iPhone, Android/Handheld. You can try out with Purity III template which is also FREE and does supports responsive layout.

kredytyhipoteczne Friend

I’ve got Ja-Purity II framework on Joomla 1.5. Is it possible to use JA Purity III template with Joomla 1.5 or I have to upgrade a website to Joomla 2.5 or Joomla 3?

Saguaros Moderator

@kredytyhipoteczne : Purity III template is available for Joomla 3.x and higher version only

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum