Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Joomla extension manager shows an update of T3 System plugin, but when I select update it appears:

Warning
    Update path does not exist.

I have also check JA extension manager but it doesn’t show any plugin to update.

Where I can get it?

pavit Moderator

I have also check JA extension manager but it doesn’t show any plugin to update.

You cannot update it via Joomla extension manager because it asks to login on Joomlart before to download

You can use the JA extension manager indeed and set as default service the Joomlart updates into service Manager menu of component , add to it your Joomlart account and update your plugin

giulia72 Friend

ok done, but now I receive followinf error in JA extention manager when I try to update it:

Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    MySQL path is not configed
    MySQL Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to configure it for Joomlart updates.

1) Go to configuration menu , click on save
    2) Go to service manager menu -> Edit -> Fill in your Joomlart account ( UN and password ) save and make it as default service

Update your extensions

Take a look at the documentation HERE

giulia72 Friend

I have just inserted user name + password in Service manager but I think the problem now is different as the errors, I receive, refer to missing mySQL path configuration
    I have given a look to the documentation but it seems the interesting links that could help me don’t work:
    The administration section of our documentation describes:

Service settings - repository path and mySQL path settings;
    Repository Management - upload new versions for your desired extensions and remove back-ups or versions you don't need anymore;
    Repository access settings - block any attempt to access your repository.

I have noticed in GENERAL MANAGER – REPOSITORY SETTINGS, there are not existing folders in the configuration. Do I have to create them manually?

Mysql path:D:/xampp_1-8-3/mysql/bin/mysql

Mysql dump path:D:/xampp_1-8-3/mysql/bin/mysqldump

Mysql dump path:D:/xampp_1-8-3/mysql/bin/mysqldump

pavit Moderator

Hi

You are on localhost , so it is quite impossible for us to test your environment, local folder is not so important if you will use correctly Joomlart updates service also after you saved your path from configuration it should work correctly – i tested it on my localhost and it works fine.

Please set the Joomlart update as the default service and test again it , if you still will need support then i suggest to move your website on a public host from where we can access it and debug problem ( if eventually still present )

Regards

isabelgica Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi @isabelgica

I configured correctly your component and as test i installed an old version of ja_accordion module and as you can see it was updated correctly.

I filled in my Joomlart account info in JA Extension mgr, but still get the error

You should flag it as the default service

Regards

1. Screenshot_5-5
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum