Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi aardcom

JA T3 1.2.7 is latest version for J1.5. So could you provide me admin & ftp account to check your site?

aardcom Friend

We have resolved the error as best we can. We turned of SEF features as that may be part of the issue. A search through the compressed file showed calls to home/public_html and some to the website.com/ address.

I turned it off SEF/mod rewite unjoined/uncompressed then reset the parameters for the template and saved on the live site. Then compressed/join and save. Then cleared the JAT3 cache and joomla cache. Then turned on SEF and saved.

Voila….

Previously we had SEF on, compression and joined files turned on for the test site then transfered to the live server and resaved. It didn’t work. Apparently some part of the framework is not referenceing the rewritebase / command in the htaccess or so it would appear. I think in practice we will turn off SEF whenever making template modifications and on our test builds, then turn it on after setup on the new server.

We’re assuming we do not need to turn this on or off for adding content unless making template changes, but we will see.

It think other users experiencing template errors after transfer of files may want to try turning off SEF then saving the template uncompressed and unjoined. After than join/compress>save> then turn SEF on again. We will monitor the t3-assets folder and see if it clears.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aardcom 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum