Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

After 8 months, I tried to use the latest template with Joomla v2.5.6 and it (T3) still breaking SSL. No luck at all.

They closed the ticket since I’m already discussing same issue here in this forum!

Hey JoomlArt,

Are you guys taking taking this as a challenge at all?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi meratechstuff,

Please help me summary the error occurs on your site and PM me the details(URL, Admin access and FTP account) info your site. I will help you out of it.

Regards

meratechstuff Friend

Hello,

I sent PM.

<em>@Ninja Lead 327475 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi meratechstuff,

Please help me summary the error occurs on your site and PM me the details(URL, Admin access and FTP account) info your site. I will help you out of it.

Regards</blockquote>

meratechstuff Friend

<em>@meratechstuff 334432 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I sent PM.</blockquote>

I sent you another PM with updated login details. Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have disabled error “strict_standard” on your site. Open “index.php” file root hosting

<blockquote>error_reporting(0);</blockquote>

Let me know if I am wrong.

meratechstuff Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 334761 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have disabled error “strict_standard” on your site. Open “index.php” file root hosting

Let me know if I am wrong.</blockquote>

Thanks. I only installed Joomla for testing purpose. I didn’t fully configure it at. Did you see the “SSL” warnings in “Admin Panel”? It’s only happens when I went to JoomlArt Template configuration settings and also at the time of installation of JAT3 plug-in and others.

Once it shows SSL warning, it didn’t go away until user log-out and clear browser session. I suspect this is due to rendering of YouTube videos at the times of template setup and also in configuration page!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yeah, I have found the error on your site. Because you are setting to config wrong FTP account. I have changed from YES to NO (look my attachment file)or you can input the details information FTP on Backend your site

<blockquote>Go to Admin->Global Configuration->Server Tabs->FTP Settings</blockquote>

1. ftpaccount
    meratechstuff Friend

Yes, as soon as I visit Template settings, it shows SSL warnings.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

This topic contains 53 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  meratechstuff 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum