Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello, in figure 1 you can see the home page in frontend where the module is located. In figure 2 there is the backend module when i tried to add -newsfp home-suffix

Hope it helps,
    thanks

—————-

Another thing: when i modified default.php i get this error:

when i search some text into Ja TALINE IV, the browser returns this error string:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setState() on a non-object in /home/tradings/domains/4trading.me/public_html/modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/adapter/content.php on line 150

(call string is: http://4trading.me/component/search/…all&Itemid=490 4trading.me isn’t registered but I use it with hosts settings)

1. 1
    2. 2
    aman204 Friend

Sorry but I am not sure as to what you wish to achieve. You had asked in earlier here ::

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/space-between-menu-nav-and-sl1-l-in-telin-iv/

that you wish to have the solution adapted for homepage only for which I had given the solution.

It would be suggested to please start new forum topic if you are looking forward to something else or wished to ask something not in relation with initial forum topic

rmarcon Friend

Please could you help me to resolve:

Hello, in figure 1 you can see the home page in frontend where the module is located. In figure 2 there is the backend module when i tried to add -newsfp home-suffix

thanks

——-

as I told you into post number 16?

thanks!

aman204 Friend

<em>@rmarcon 238698 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please could you help me to resolve:

thanks

——-

as I told you into post number 16?

thanks!</blockquote>

I am still not clear as to what you need. Do you want some styling changes in the module like background change e.t.c ?

rmarcon Friend

I set up default.php and template.css as you told me (I need to show home-suffix only in home page), but in JA News Featured module, if I set Module Class Suffix: -newsfp home-suffix it doesn’t works, it seems that the component doesn’t consider correctly class suffix. How could I resolve?

thanks!

aman204 Friend

<em>@rmarcon 238755 wrote:</em><blockquote>I set up default.php and template.css as you told me (I need to show home-suffix only in home page), but in JA News Featured module, if I set Module Class Suffix: -newsfp home-suffix it doesn’t works, it seems that the component doesn’t consider correctly class suffix. How could I resolve?

thanks!</blockquote>

It wont work. You will need to enter in page class suffix in right area as suggested earlier i.e. page class suffix text field given in parameters (system) of specific menu item

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum