Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi, i test on custom module for position Sl1-L and Sl1-R, but i see that space between main nav is so much, anybody knows fix this space for reduce?

aman204 Friend

You can decrease 12px value here accordingly::

#ja-topsl1 {template.css (line 841)
    padding: 12px 0 4px;
    }

marcunix Friend

which file i must open for that change? css/template.css?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>template.css (line 841)</blockquote>
    yes it is.

marcunix Friend

Thanks so much, i’ll try it…

rmarcon Friend

I’ve got same problem but i need to mantain it on home page and delete in others. How can i do it?!

thanks

#ja-topsl1 {
    }

aman204 Friend

<em>@rmarcon 238128 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve got same problem but i need to mantain it on home page and delete in others. How can i do it?!

thanks

#ja-topsl1 {
    }</blockquote>

You can go on to add page class suffix functionality or update in to T3 framework version as outlined here::

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/page-class-suffix-4/

and then, you can add home-suffix as page class suffix for default menu item. After this, add this at end of template.css file::

.home-suffix #ja-topsl1 { padding: 12px 0 4px;}

rmarcon Friend

hello, in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/page-class-suffix-4/
    i cannot find in default.php this suggest: 2) Then, You can change this::

In attachmend my default.php file

aman204 Friend

<em>@rmarcon 238231 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello, in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/page-class-suffix-4/
    i cannot find in default.php this suggest: 2) Then, You can change this::

In attachmend my default.php file</blockquote>

As suggested, Please follow this if you are using T3 framework version prior to 1.2.4::

<blockquote>1) Try go to plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/page/default.php file and add this::

<?php
    $itemid = JRequest::getVar(‘Itemid’);
    $menu = &JSite::getMenu();
    $active = $menu->getItem($itemid);
    $params = $menu->getParams( $active->id );
    $pageclass = $params->get( ‘pageclass_sfx’ );
    ?>

above this::

<?php if ($this->isIE() && ($this->isRTL())) { ?>

2) Then, You can change this::

<body id=”bd” class=”<?php echo $this->getBodyClass();?>”>

to

<body id=”bd” class=”<?php echo $this->getBodyClass();?> <?php echo $pageclass; ?>”></blockquote>

rmarcon Friend

in plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/page/default.php there’s not <body id=”bd” class=”<?php echo $this->getBodyClass();?>”> HTML Code :confused:

aman204 Friend

<em>@rmarcon 238451 wrote:</em><blockquote>in plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/page/default.php there’s not <body id=”bd” class=”<?php echo $this->getBodyClass();?>”> HTML Code :confused:</blockquote>

Please ensure that you need to mainly update this code::

<?php echo $pageclass; ?> which could be before “> as given above

rmarcon Friend

this is what I see into default.php:

<body id=”bd” class=”<?php if (!T3Common::mobile_device_detect()):?>bd<?php endif;?> <?php echo $this->getBodyClass();?>”>

do I need to modify it mantaining T3Common::mobile_device_detect()):?

thanks

aman204 Friend

<em>@rmarcon 238455 wrote:</em><blockquote>this is what I see into default.php:

<body id=”bd” class=”<?php if (!T3Common::mobile_device_detect()):?>bd<?php endif;?> <?php echo $this->getBodyClass();?>”>

do I need to modify it mantaining T3Common::mobile_device_detect()):?

thanks</blockquote>

You can change this::

to

<body id=”bd” class=”<?php if (!T3Common::mobile_device_detect()):?>bd<?php endif;?> <?php echo $this->getBodyClass();?> <?php echo $pageclass; ?>”>

Yes, The code can be kept intact

rmarcon Friend

in JA News Featured module, if I set Module Class Suffix: -newsfp home-suffix it doesn’t works, it seems that the component doesn’t consider correctly class suffix. How could I resolve?

thanks!

aman204 Friend

<em>@rmarcon 238467 wrote:</em><blockquote>in JA News Featured module, if I set Module Class Suffix: -newsfp home-suffix it doesn’t works, it seems that the component doesn’t consider correctly class suffix. How could I resolve?

thanks!</blockquote>

Module class and page class suffix are two different functions. Now, as told by you, You seemed to have added module class suffix which is totally different and mainly provides chrome styling for module whereas page class suffix adds in functionality to append css attribute to body which can be mainly used to change appearence for several sections on particular page

To avoid confusion, Can you please provide in screenshot marked with annotations of area you wish to refer to where you want changes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum