Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi. I saw there have been added a sorting option on the latest update and this is nice 🙂 However i need a second sorting. I am now sorting on feature ( i use it to show paid ads for accomodation) so the paid ads is coming first then i need to get it to search on title. how can i solve this ?

I also need to delete the "Shop by" (i dont want to do this with every update). There also should be a way to edit the sorting option in the filter on the top.

Luna Garden Moderator

However i need a second sorting. I am now sorting on feature ( i use it to show paid ads for accomodation) so the paid ads is coming first then i need to get it to search on title. how can i solve this ?

I also need to delete the "Shop by" (i dont want to do this with every update). There also should be a way to edit the sorting option in the filter on the top.

At this time, JA Megafilter doesn’t support for Multi-Sorting.

For removing "Shop by" text, you can do it by overriding megafilter layout.

Copy file :

/plugins/jamegafilter/virtuemart/layouts/default/filter-list.php

To

templates/{your template}/html/layouts/jamegafilter/virtuemart/default

Then change whatever you want 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Mr.Cat.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Mr.Cat.

abfilm Friend

is this something that will come ? i have some some clients wich need this feature

Luna Garden Moderator

We’ll consider this, but you might have to wait for a long time as we are kind of short on human resource at the moment, and new JA Megafilter is under process and should be released soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum