Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

There are some bugs in the access rights mamangement for users that block the system :((

Here’s in short what’s happening.

As an Employer I have purchased the rights to view remes details of job seekers.

When I click on Job seekers list on the main I get the message “you must purchase this features” instead of accessing the job seekers list.

The same happens when I click on Job Seekers list of right menu in Employer’s nav.

But….
    When I click on a Job seeker in the Newest Job seekers I can access the resume details!!!!

SO sothing is not working properly because the employer who purchased the features should be able to access the resume details.

Take a look yourself!

http://www.i-stella.com/pap/

employer user: walleone
    pw: 2010

PS: website is in Italian but I’m confident you’ll be able to navigate it because structure is the default one.

Would you pls tell me how to fix that?

TX

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

It should be easy to understand the situation here as there are two kinds of permission: View Resume Detail and View Resume List.

<blockquote>As an Employer I have purchased the rights to view remes details of job seekers.
    When I click on Job seekers list on the main I get the message “you must purchase this features” instead of accessing the job seekers list.
    </blockquote>
    <blockquote>When I click on a Job seeker in the Newest Job seekers I can access the resume details!!!!</blockquote>
    Because the Employer has bought for View Resume Details, not the Resume List, so that he can view the detail of any Resume, but he can’t view the Resume List. You can check it in Permission List in Subscription details of Employer.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

It should be easy to understand the situation here as there are two kinds of permission: View Resume Detail and View Resume List.

<blockquote>As an Employer I have purchased the rights to view remes details of job seekers.
    </blockquote>
    <blockquote>When I click on a Job seeker in the Newest Job seekers I can access the resume details!!!!</blockquote>
    Because the Employer has bought for View Resume Details, not the Resume List, so that he can view the detail of any Resume, but he can’t view the Resume List. You can check it in Permission List in Subscription details of Employer.

stellacadente Friend

Hi Luna,

I’ve checked, the employer has the View List access rieghts but cannot view the list.
    Would you pls find out why?

Thank you

stellacadente Friend

Hi Luna,

I’ve checked, the employer has the View List access rieghts but cannot view the list.
    Would you pls find out why?

Thank you

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I can’t replicate the issue at my end so PM me your site URL, Admin account, and FTP account. We need to take a closer look.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I can’t replicate the issue at my end so PM me your site URL, Admin account, and FTP account. We need to take a closer look.

stellacadente Friend

Hi,

How do I send you the access info?

stellacadente Friend

Hi,

How do I send you the access info?

Luna Garden Moderator

In info bar on the left, click to my name >> a info box show up >> Click to Private Message >> On new window, fill your site’s info then Click send

Luna Garden Moderator

In info bar on the left, click to my name >> a info box show up >> Click to Private Message >> On new window, fill your site’s info then Click send

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Stella,

I get the problem now.

This user must buy Package Plan Search resumes in order to view Resume List. You can see Package list in other tab.

If you want to disable Package Plan for Search Resumes, go to Backend >> JA Jobboard >> System Config >> Billing System >> Resume browse – payment or not? set to No.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Stella,

I get the problem now.

This user must buy Package Plan Search resumes in order to view Resume List. You can see Package list in other tab.

If you want to disable Package Plan for Search Resumes, go to Backend >> JA Jobboard >> System Config >> Billing System >> Resume browse – payment or not? set to No.

stellacadente Friend

OK, now it’s clear and it works.

Thank you 🙂

stellacadente Friend

OK, now it’s clear and it works.

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stellacadente 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum