Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

I just found that the Twitter module is currently also not working on your demo page. (See picture attached.) So maybe there’s another reason for it…

1. JA-Zite
    HeR0 Friend

HI Mjmo
    When you visit our demo, may be there are more than 150 visitor. Hence,Twitter did not display.

Regards,

mjmo Friend

<em>@HeR0 335422 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI Mjmo
    When you visit our demo, may be there are more than 150 visitor. Hence,Twitter did not display.

Regards,</blockquote>

Hi HeR0,

maybe that’s true for your demo page but I can’t be for my site as it is not yet a live site. Nobody knows about the link and it is not listed in any search engine.

I have established another installation of JA Zite for testing purposes on another subdomain and the problem is just the same there. Since this site is in offline mode most of the time I’m pretty sure that I’m the only visitor to it.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    To solve this problem, you can use cache function, please enable cache function in template setting.

Regards,

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0

I’ve now enabled the Joomla cache and the cache of the JA Twitter Module. Furthermore I’ve turned off the development mode.

Unfortunately, the Twitter module still refuses to show my tweets. Maybe you could have another look at it?

Best regards

mjmo

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0

it seems as if now the Twitter module does work as it is supposed to. However, I can’t make it to show only one tweet. It only works if the number of tweets is set to 5. If I try to set the number of tweets to any other number it refuses to work.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    You can set to 1 and clean all cache for applying the changes.

Regards,

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0

the module worked for two days before it stopped doing so again. At least that’s an improvement over not working at all. 😉

For testing purposes, I’ve now download several other Twitter display modules from the Joomla Extensions Directory and installed them on my JA Zite test system. Surprisingly every single one of them works like a charm, except for the JA Twitter module.

In conclusion that means that there can’t possibly be an issue with the Twitter API. There must be another reason that causes my problems which I assume to be located anywhere in the JA Twitter Module’s source code.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could have another look at the issue as I really want to use the JA Twitter module on my site.

After all, I paid for the module, so I think I can expect it to work.

Best regards

mjmo

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    Thank you. I reported to Dev team check and upgrade Twitter API. You can follow at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECMODJATWIJIVI-30

Regards,

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I can’t access your link with my login data. I’m sure that you will inform me as soon as there’s something new to report about the issue.

Kind regards

mjmo

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    The issue is published, now you can follow it.

Regards,
    <em>@mjmo 336993 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi HeR0

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I can’t access your link with my login data. I’m sure that you will inform me as soon as there’s something new to report about the issue.

Kind regards

mjmo</blockquote>

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0,

is there anything new to report on my issue? When I look at the dev team report nothing has happened since you brought the issue to the table.

Regards

mjmo

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    I am sorry to say that there is no info regarding your issue as we have full capacity.

I will keep you updated if there is any info.

Regards,
    <em>@mjmo 338042 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi HeR0,

is there anything new to report on my issue? When I look at the dev team report nothing has happened since you brought the issue to the table.

Regards

mjmo</blockquote>

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum