Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have encountered some problems with JA Zite.

First of all, I can’t get the K2 Content Module to display the content in line on the frontpage. As you can see in the attached picture the arrangement gets quite messed up as soon as I want to display more than three articles via this module. Moreover, K2 does not resize the article pictures correctly, even though everything is set up as per in the Template guide.

Secondly, I can’t make the JA Twitter module to display my feeds. I’ve set it up as per the instructions in the template guide but it just won’t show anything. I’ve tried it with several Twitter accounts but it won’t even show the “JoomlartDemo”.

Finally, I’d like to ask, if there’s a fitting style for the JA Tabs Plugin for JA Zite. I’d like to use it the way, I’ve seen it on one of your demo pictures. So far I’ve not been able to replicate this style.: http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/ja_zite/bloglist_with_sidebar.jpg

Thank you in advance for your help!

1. Home
    2. twitter
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    Make sure that you setting correct Twitter account
    <blockquote>Secondly, I can’t make the JA Twitter module to display my feeds. I’ve set it up as per the instructions in the template guide but it just won’t show anything. I’ve tried it with several Twitter accounts but it won’t even show the “JoomlartDemo”. </blockquote>
    Sorry, you need some heavy customization on this this template and it’s beyond of our scope. Our support scope is limited to bug fixing and helping users get demo site a like setup. Hope you understand us.

Regards,

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0,

I’ve definitely set the right Twitter account. Moreover, the “Follow Me on Twitter”-Button redirects to the correct Twitter profile. The only problem is that the module does not show any feeds. As mentioned before it doesn’t even work with the “JoomlartDemo” account. Neither does it work in the quickstart installation I’ve set up.

Edit: I just found that it works if the number of tweets is limited to 5. Nonetheless, it doesn’t work with an other number (bigger or smaller)…. but I really want it to display only one tweet like it does in the demo.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    PM to me admin account, i can help about Twitter.

Regards,

mjmo Friend

<em>@HeR0 331938 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Mjmo
    PM to me admin account, i can help about Twitter.

Regards,</blockquote>

Hi HeR0

I’m sorry to bother you again, but my JA Twitter module is still not showing anything? Maybe you could have a second look at it.

Thanks a lot!

mjmo

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    PM to me admin account, url, … I’ll have a look and help you out.

Regards,

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0

did you receive the PN? Could you already figure the problem out? The Twitter module is still not working for me….

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    I reset theTwitter module and now it works. Please confirm that. You filled Twitter account incorrectly.

Regards,

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0

Thank you very much for having a look at my Twitter Module. Now it seems as if it’s a permanent on an off. Sometimes it’s working for a few minutes and then, all of a sudden, after the next refresh it’s gone again….

mjmo Friend

<em>@HeR0 334845 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Mjmo
    I reset theTwitter module and now it works. Please confirm that. You filled Twitter account incorrectly.

Regards,</blockquote>

Hi HeR0

maybe you could give me a short feedback on what I did wrong with the Twitter name. Currently it’s not working again although I didn’t change a thing since your intervention.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    Yes, your are right. I think that there is a problem regarding server getting content from twitter via curl method, so pm me ftp info. I need check on code file.

Regards,

HeR0 Friend

Hi
    Your issue is fixed, please confirm that.
    I modified __parserDataJSON to _parserDataJSON in modules/mod_jatwitter/jatwitter.php .

Regards,

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, I can’t confirm that the issue is solved. The module still looks like in the screenshot attached.

Best regards

mjmo

1. Twitter
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Mjmo
    Because clients may not make more than 150 requests Twitter per hour . It’s policy of Twitter. Hope you understand that.

Regards,

mjmo Friend

Hi HeR0

thanks for your support. Is this to say that the module can’t fetch the information from Twitter whenever the site is loaded or refreshed more than 150 times per hour?

Given that my project is not yet a live site (which means no website traffic at all apart from you and me), I can’t image that this could be a possible reason.

Best regards

mjmo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum