Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Thanks for the great info! I’m afraid i was a bit overwhelm as well.

Cheers

fernandoaguirre Friend

Where I can find information about each specific topic, such as modules, plugins that apply to this pag, applicable components etc? 😀

uniquebiz Friend

fernandoaguirre;182333Where I can find information about each specific topic, such as modules, plugins that apply to this pag, applicable components etc? 😀

Hi Fernando
    I think you mean the free stuff JA developer mentioned in post 11?

For JA friends like your badge (free members), please go http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php and click on JA Purity II – T3 framework, JA Free Templates and JA Free Extensions as these include free templates and extensions for your download.
    Follow those links also other modules and plugins can be found at these other web sites

Google search Joomla.org for info on Joomla, what is a module, plugin how it comes together
    Joomla extension directory for a list of many components/plugins for specific purposes

If you want to know what modules etc Joomlart sells look on the home page for membership to the JAEC ( Joomlart Extensions Club) for a list of their stuff

Blessings Shannon

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum