Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author

<em>@spiralgr 501031 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ninja_Lead Nothing is fixed, can you post screenshots?</blockquote>

I could not access partner area now could not take a screenshot for you.

About the problem with Complex tariff, it regards to backend on your site.

You should raise that request into solidres forum, maybe you will get best answer from there.

spiralgr Friend

You can log in now, what about hotel search and statistics?

spiralgr Friend

You can log in now, what about hotel search and statistics?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@spiralgr 501924 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can log in now, what about hotel search and statistics?</blockquote>

+ Weekly View is fixed

+ Complex tariff

I tried to change the configuration from backend of your site or switch back to default of solidres template but the problem is still there.

You should raise that bug into solidres forum, maybe you will get best answer from there.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@spiralgr 501924 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can log in now, what about hotel search and statistics?</blockquote>

+ Weekly View is fixed

+ Complex tariff

I tried to change the configuration from backend of your site or switch back to default of solidres template but the problem is still there.

You should raise that bug into solidres forum, maybe you will get best answer from there.

spiralgr Friend

I have already contacted solidres. Have you checked the hotel search module?

spiralgr Friend

I have already contacted solidres. Have you checked the hotel search module?

spiralgr Friend

Ok they solved the problem in complex tariff, but now if you log in the front end and try to ediy a tariff you can see there is a problem with the tables.

spiralgr Friend

Ok they solved the problem in complex tariff, but now if you log in the front end and try to ediy a tariff you can see there is a problem with the tables.

spiralgr Friend

Any progress? By the way week view is not fixed.

spiralgr Friend

Any progress? By the way week view is not fixed.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @spiralgr,

Please let me assist you in this matter. First, the url you provided return a 404 page, please recheck. In addition, kindly provide a temporary admin / FTP account via private reply (make sure there’s no problem with these accounts) so I can investigate the problem.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @spiralgr,

Please let me assist you in this matter. First, the url you provided return a 404 page, please recheck. In addition, kindly provide a temporary admin / FTP account via private reply (make sure there’s no problem with these accounts) so I can investigate the problem.

spiralgr Friend

I have provided many times the same (working) accounts … and i have explained the problems… i will do the same now, really is the last time. I believe that your team isn’t able to resolve the problems.
    Which url returns 404?
    Anyway a pm is sent to you.

spiralgr Friend

I have provided many times the same (working) accounts … and i have explained the problems… i will do the same now, really is the last time. I believe that your team isn’t able to resolve the problems.
    Which url returns 404?
    Anyway a pm is sent to you.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)

This topic contains 81 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  spiralgr 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum