Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author

<blockquote>
    About that i made some tests and appears that if the menu item is something of solidres like dashboard or hub search page the solidres ASM has different style from a menu item that is something from core joomla as single article or category. Any idea why is this happening?
    </blockquote>

Could you illustrate the modification you expect via screenshots? I’m not quite sure of how you want it should be now.

spiralgr Friend

In screenshot A you see the advanced search module in sidebar. Do you see the little calendar icons in the date field and the style of calendar, also you can notice that the calendar overlaps the date field and search button bellow. This is the correct style.
    In screenshot B you see the same module assigned in a different page. You see that everything i said before are different. There isn’t any icon in the date field, when calendar opens it pushs down everything below it and the calendar itself has no style.

What i have noticed is that if the page is something of solidres as in example A which is solidres hub search the styling is correct but if the page is something else like single article as in example B the advanced search module has no style

The styling should be the same in every page and it should be like screenshot A.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at the screenshot below

+ Arrival Date

+ Departure Date

This is default style from our product. I checked and got the same result with our demo.

If you want to change style both them the same style, you have to customize it.

spiralgr Friend

Have you seen the image? both images display drop down calendar of arrival date
    In your screen shot there is an icon in the date field at the right in mine in B screen shot there isn’t.
    In my A screen shot there is no radius in field border but in B screen shot there is radius. In my screen shots the calendars do not have the same width but in yours they do, and what about the push like accordion that you can see in screen shot B is that normal too? There are so many differences … it is not the same style.

spiralgr Friend

Have you seen the image? both images display drop down calendar of arrival date
    In your screen shot there is an icon in the date field at the right in mine in B screen shot there isn’t.
    In my A screen shot there is no radius in field border but in B screen shot there is radius. In my screen shots the calendars do not have the same width but in yours they do, and what about the push like accordion that you can see in screen shot B is that normal too? There are so many differences … it is not the same style.

spiralgr Friend

Hello @ninja_Lead

1. past Saturday i made a clean installation of latest joomla + latest Ja Hotel + latest Solidres. The problem is the same here are some screens for you to see.
    So, i do not believe that if i remove and reinstall JA hotel and Solidres will fix anything, i ll only waste my time.

2. The fix that is provided here and it refers to the tabs inside partner dashboard works only in firefox and not in chrome. If you use chrome it still redirects you to dashboard.

3. If i disable some options of solidres filter (inside global solidres options backend) for example “theme” this should make invisible both the title and options in filter module, it doesn’t, only makes invisible the options and not the titles.

I really wonder if you have tested the template before the release. Have you tested front end for simple users, customers and partners? and it worked fine? You see when we solve the above three problems i have more to report…
    take a look at that…
    Log in frontend as a partner go to manage asset > room types > choose a room > complex tariff
    here is a screen . I believe you see that in the place where should be prices and options i get an iframe of my front page. …???…

In your demo you have installed the solidres hub plugin that means that your template must include customer and partner dashboards. Can you enable customer and partner login to your demo and provide user and password?
    Also in an other thread you have admitted that there are compatibility problems with the new version of solidres. When are you going to make the improvements required so we do not have these problems? Is anyone working on this? Maybe many of the problems above are related to that.

spiralgr Friend

Hello @ninja_Lead

1. past Saturday i made a clean installation of latest joomla + latest Ja Hotel + latest Solidres. The problem is the same here are some screens for you to see.
    So, i do not believe that if i remove and reinstall JA hotel and Solidres will fix anything, i ll only waste my time.

2. The fix that is provided here and it refers to the tabs inside partner dashboard works only in firefox and not in chrome. If you use chrome it still redirects you to dashboard.

3. If i disable some options of solidres filter (inside global solidres options backend) for example “theme” this should make invisible both the title and options in filter module, it doesn’t, only makes invisible the options and not the titles.

I really wonder if you have tested the template before the release. Have you tested front end for simple users, customers and partners? and it worked fine? You see when we solve the above three problems i have more to report…
    take a look at that…
    Log in frontend as a partner go to manage asset > room types > choose a room > complex tariff
    here is a screen . I believe you see that in the place where should be prices and options i get an iframe of my front page. …???…

In your demo you have installed the solidres hub plugin that means that your template must include customer and partner dashboards. Can you enable customer and partner login to your demo and provide user and password?
    Also in an other thread you have admitted that there are compatibility problems with the new version of solidres. When are you going to make the improvements required so we do not have these problems? Is anyone working on this? Maybe many of the problems above are related to that.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I added the comment into this issue here to development team. They will check and fix it in new version of JA Hotel template.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I added the comment into this issue here to development team. They will check and fix it in new version of JA Hotel template.

spiralgr Friend

Good morning, i hope they act quickly.

spiralgr Friend

Good morning, i hope they act quickly.

spiralgr Friend

Have you scheduled a date for the update release?

spiralgr Friend

Have you scheduled a date for the update release?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@spiralgr 498226 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you scheduled a date for the update release?</blockquote>

I rechecked the problem on your site, but now I could not see the problem #20 with left module on your site as you mentioned on that, you can give me the link to see the problem that on your site and beside that, you have to send me the PM(admin login) and FTP account.

Our dev will fix it on your site first and update for our product if needed.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@spiralgr 498226 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you scheduled a date for the update release?</blockquote>

I rechecked the problem on your site, but now I could not see the problem #20 with left module on your site as you mentioned on that, you can give me the link to see the problem that on your site and beside that, you have to send me the PM(admin login) and FTP account.

Our dev will fix it on your site first and update for our product if needed.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)

This topic contains 81 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  spiralgr 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum