Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

when i am importing the social feed in to k2 items, there is no facebook and twitter logo an the wall (like it is in joomla content).
    i mean the logos when ypi klick at facebook (on the left side) and see the wall with all facebook content…
    what can i do?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Meinlabel,

Do you mean that each content has lost the logo on the left ? I think the problem may relate to CSS style for logo has gone.
    Could you provide your URL here for me to check it?

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@meinlabel 347525 wrote:</em><blockquote>when i am importing the social feed in to k2 items, there is no facebook and twitter logo an the wall (like it is in joomla content).
    i mean the logos when ypi klick at facebook (on the left side) and see the wall with all facebook content…
    what can i do?</blockquote>

Hi Meinlabel,
    The class for each facebook/ twitter item is generate by this code:

// get extended classes
    $metadataParams = new JRegistry;
    $metadataParams->loadString($this->item->metadata);
    $xclass = $metadataParams->get('xclass');

It only fetches date from Joomla Article to detect what kind of article, not from K2.
    So on K2, the class for facebook/twitter item is not added, neither nor the icon.

lvogeltanz Friend

Is there any solution for default add icon Facebook/twitter to K2 items?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

The icon Facebook/ twitter in content Item ( K2/ Joomla article) is based on name of its category.

So if you want to add default icon to K2 items, name your category to ‘Facebook’ or ‘Twitter’.

lvogeltanz Friend

I try it and not function for me. I think I need add to extended class… 🙁 When if I manually write to extended classes: facebook it function. But I need it as default…

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Please follow this guide to know how to apply template for K2: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/en/k2-or-joomla-standard-content-at-your-choice.html

You must choose template is ja_wall in Edit category page.

lvogeltanz Friend

Luna Garden, I think that you dont understand me. I know how to apply template for K2. I have ja_wall.
    I want have default this icon

When I use joomla category it function automatic. When I use K2 category I dont see this icon. I try do default extended_class: facebook and not function 🙁 only when I open article and save.

1. Screen-Shot-2013-03-21-at-7.43.08-PM
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Ivogeltanz,

Hope this time I can explain you more clearly.

First, go to back-end >> K2 >> Create new Category name and alias is ‘Facebook’, and setting it like this: http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/j25/ja-wall/k2-backend.png

Then, create new item to this category, or use JA Social Feed to fetch data from Facebook. You will have facebook icon on each K2 article.

Here is my example on demo :

If it doesn’t work on your site, PM me your backend, site URL (include this thread link to follow) for further checking.

1. wallfb

lvogeltanz Friend

Luna Garden thx a lot! I dont know that so important name category “Facebook” 🙂
    I would like use category Facebook World, Facebook National… Do you think is it possible?

lvogeltanz Friend

I have result.

Modify pluginssystemjasocial_feedtablesk2.php

Please add
    $item[‘extra_fields’] = json_encode(array(array(‘id’ => 1, ‘value’ => $source)));

just beneath of
    $item[‘fulltext’] = ”;

in ‘public function store’ function.

Please change 1 in the line code above to the id of extra field name ‘Extended Class’ (Please install our quickstart and read our document for more detail)

Thanks to Wall Crasher

Luna Garden Moderator

You can set to category name to Facebook World, etc, but you have to change in CSS style follow the new category name.

For example, you change category name to ‘Facebook World’
    Go to file:
    templates/ja_wall/css/template.css
    Find these lines:

.item.facebook .item-header {
    background: url("../images/icon-facebook.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    padding: 0 0 0 40px;
    }
    .item.facebook:hover .item-header {
    background: url("../images/icon-facebook-hover.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    }

change to:

.item.facebook .item-header, .item.facebook-world .item-header {
    background: url("../images/icon-facebook.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    padding: 0 0 0 40px;
    }
    .item.facebook:hover .item-header, .item.facebook-world:hover .item-header{
    background: url("../images/icon-facebook-hover.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    }

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum