Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Social feed remains blank —Facebook Syndication Error. A lot of people seem to have issues with this and i a notice i do as well. . Is there a resolution for this

snvital Friend

I am still having problems and have yet to get any help

snvital Friend

I have paid for this but i still am not getting help? The template isnt working for me

kairey Friend

<em>@snvital 320894 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have paid for this but i still am not getting help? The template isnt working for me</blockquote>

Lets hope support have some answers tomorrow as they only work Mon-Fri, weekend are left to moderators and devs who are also probably having a hard time with the Wall :laugh:

Hoping for better responses to common errors over the next few days….

I can get Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to work but Facebook is proving difficult, I have found pages work but I can’t get groups to feed and get the Facebook syndication error for these…….

Out of interest are you trying to stream from a page or group?

snvital Friend

If i understand correctly i am attempting to get a group to work.. what is the difference between a group and page.. i am not able to get any social media to work and i am not able to get anything to work that didnt work before

vineyardseashell Friend

Hi there,
    Are you using the correct FB id number? To find the FB id Number….

Using Stack Ideas FB page- when you hover your mouse over the main image, in the lower left side of your screen there will be a grey bar with several numbers and letters. It is the third set of numbers that reflect the true FB id number.

See the photo below.

Hope this helps solve your issue 🙂

Vineyardseashell

1. FB-ID-Number
    snvital Friend

based on what your saying i am using the correct ID.. i am not able to get any of the social media sites to work either.. at least some people are getting other social media to work.. is there anyone that can check my back admin area

vineyardseashell Friend

Hi there,

When I set my social plugin up, I started with the freshest copy of JA Wall- the one that came out with the announcement on the 17th.

Under each of the social items I only used one option and left the rest alone:

For Twitter under Twitter Search: rowdykittens; and saved the profile and then saved the plugin.

For YouTube under YouTube User Name: IKEASmallSpaces; and saved the profile and then saved the plugin.

I did all the social entries like this- except for instagram, and they all work perfectly.

Vineyardseashell

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<em>@snvital 320611 wrote:</em><blockquote>Social feed remains blank —Facebook Syndication Error. A lot of people seem to have issues with this and i a notice i do as well. . Is there a resolution for this</blockquote>

I have replied this question here
    Please check it.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum