Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have tried to install JA Social Feed Plugin on our end, it still works like normal. Did you tried to install other extensions, did the installation process successful ?

We haven’t accessed to your site cause it said Service Unavailable error 503, Please fix your site error, then we’ll tried to find out the problem on your site.

Bigmacman Friend

I just got it fix.( one more Question)

I just have one more question. Every time I try to do a quick install, I get kick off Joomla and nothing gets uploaded. I’ve heard this was due in part to the large file size.

One more question:

Are the quick installs exact copys of the Sample themes. Since I’m new to Joomla I was hoping I just just upload that exact layout and build from there.

Thanks,
    Elizer

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I just have one more question. Every time I try to do a quick install, I get kick off Joomla and nothing gets uploaded. I’ve heard this was due in part to the large file size.

I tried to install one extension on your site and didn’t catch the problem you mentioned, did you fix it already ?

Are the quick installs exact copys of the Sample themes. Since I’m new to Joomla I was hoping I just just upload that exact layout and build from there.

Could you explain further what you intend to do, it would be great if you could attach an image so I could see your problem easier.

Bigmacman Friend

Yes , I took my awhile but I did end up getting everything fixed. hex color for black

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bigmacman 7 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘Social feed extension error’ is closed to new replies.