Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Thanks, it looks fine now, what was it that caused it?

Agian something like the same isue, I was trying to publish a custom html module in the featured-intro, but it does not show in the website automatically. Do I again have to set this position in the template manager?

chavan Friend

1. Just a css fix on templates/css/theme/orange/mod_ja_slideshow_lite.css

2. have you assigned the page for the module to be shown? If so, post a screenshot of where to show the module.

tiwi Friend

I am just trying to rebuild the demo with my own text and images in a new clean installation. When I copy it and publish it the modules do not automatically show in the right position? This is not the first joomlart template and I never had this problem before.

chavan Friend

may i know what position and what module, it might be some miss in config. Let see.

tiwi Friend

For example, I copied from the documentation the custom html in featured intro position and published it, but it does not show in the website.

It was the same with the slideshow, after publishing it it did not show in the website. To have the slideshow module shown in the website I had to go to the template manager, sugite website layout, and had to publish the masthead in the slideshow position? after that it showed in the website..

chavan Friend

These link will let you know the module positions of the template

http://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja_sugite/position-body.png

tiwi Friend

I published a custom html in the features-intro position, assigned it to all pages but it did not show in the website.

I added a template style with layout ‘featured intro’ and assigned it to the homepage. Now the custom html module shows in the homepage. But this is the firtst joomlart template I have to follow this procedure. Normally I published a module and it automatically showed in the website without having to add a template style.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tiwi 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum