Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to get the slidehow lite to show in the slider position in the sugite template.

When I chose the masthead position for the slideshow it shows normal, but back in slideshow module position it does not show anything.

Could it be that I’m working with different templates in the same website? or any other reason you could think of that could help me to fix the problem.

Thanks

chavan Friend

please post your site Url and admin details in PM.

chavan Friend

I think you have removed the slideshow and made it as masshead. Now I have replaced it to slideshow position in the Layout tab of the JA Sugite.

Now the slideshow is working

tiwi Friend

Thanks. I saw it was working but there was a yellow bar below the blue field (I copied everything from a quickstart installation), I thought maybe change the layout to fix it and was just cheking the layout tab options of the sugite template and set it to default, but now it is gone again and when I set it back to blog-2 it still does not appear? What is it that I do wrong?

chavan Friend

sorry , i don’t understand , please be precise with screenshot

tiwi Friend

I only set the lauout tabs i the template manager to default and after that the slider disappeared again.

tiwi Friend

Now I figured this out, never used this option the template manager. The bar still appears see screenshot

1. Untitled
    chavan Friend

that is the pagination for the slideshow, that can be disabled from the JA Slideshow Modules.

tiwi Friend

Maybe I’m missing it. Do you mean navigation?

I did one quickstart installation to work with as a sample and working on a clean new intsallation. I think I copied evrything the same as in the quickstart installation but it stays with the bar below, like the image shown above. Normally the slideshow should also be narrower?

chavan Friend

yes it is navigation, disable it now. so the extra space will disappear

tiwi Friend

I tried that before but it does not fix the problem. Now it is turned of but the bar still shows.

Strange is also, when I publish the slideshow in the slideshow position, it does not show anything, then I have to go to the template manager and set it there in the template layout, because it shows the masthead position, which I have to publish in the slideshow position? After that it shows in the website?

When I set the lauout in the template manager to featured intro layout is shows as it should, without the bar below.

chavan Friend

Go to this File: templates/ja_sugite/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css

Replace this code

.ja-ss-item { display: block; float: left; margin: 0; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; right: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; min-height: 260px; z-index: 1; backface-visibility: hidden; -moz-backface-visibility: hidden; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; }

with

.ja-ss-item { display: block; float: left; margin: 0; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; right: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; min-height: 260px;
    max-height: 520px; z-index: 1; backface-visibility: hidden; -moz-backface-visibility: hidden; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; }

icandy_webs Friend

<em>@Chavan 426330 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think you have removed the slideshow and made it as masshead. Now I have replaced it to slideshow position in the Layout tab of the JA Sugite.

Now the slideshow is working</blockquote>

Actually I think masshead is the default position if you are installing without the sample data. It took me about an hour to figure it out too. Mine was also configured to Masthead but changing it to Slideshow fixed it.

tiwi Friend

It seemed the problem was solved after replacing the code, but now I have changed the images for my own and the bar is back.

When you publish the slideshow module in the slideshow position it does not show in the website, then you have to go the template manager and publish the masthead in slideshow position? Can it have anything to do with this?

1. Untitled
    chavan Friend

can you please check the site now. I think i fixed it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tiwi 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum