Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

2 days ago I duplicated Ja Slideshow Module (that works only in HomePage) to show other images in another page.

Since that moment, both modules no longer worked: no autoplay, no transitions…nothing!

I did these tests to find a solution:

1) I deleted second (duplicated) module…original module doesn’t work;

2) I created and published a new Slideshow module for HomePage, unpublishing original module: no module showed in HomePage

Can you help me to solve this enigma??

Please :):):)

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi pot79,

I have checked on your site, duplicated JA Slideshow module then assigned it to the Russia menu and it worked fine. Make sure you assign the duplicated module the page you want it to display and please keep in mind that, every time you change settings in back-end, clean cache so that you can see the changes in front-end.

I disabled the JA slideshow that I duplicated, you can enable it then customize if you wish.

I also attached an image of how to clean cache in JA T3 framework (You may know it before)

Regard,

1. clean-cache

pot79 Friend

hi Luna,

what do you mean when you say “it worked fine”?

Module appears in page, but it shows the same picture for all time…it doesn’t show other pictures.

Duplicate module doesn’t work also (it also shows the same picture for all the time).

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is js bug in JA Slideshow module, I have fixed the error on your site. Also update this fix to our product and it will be released in next version. Please check your site again and let me know if this helps

pot79 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 352187 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is js bug in JA Slideshow module, I have fixed the error on your site. Also update this fix to our product and it will be released in next version. Please check your site again and let me know if this helps</blockquote>

Support Hero?….YES, YOU ARE! :laugh:

Now it works fine!

Thank you Ninja!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pot79 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum