Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi SUNRISE–

1. re: the Sanidine code line 789. I am going to look at that. Hopefully it won’t screw with the rest of the mods.

2. For Sun and Westover, I am using version 1.5.8 the quickinstall. easiest way to see how everything functions. I tried JoomlaPC, Xampp, and WAMPserver, and my remote linux. All do the same. I love wamps, it is the msot user friendly.

p

I’m off to meet the wizard of oz and get paid for three new joomla sites. I have my hands full and will on this board a lot for the next couple months trying various temps….

sunrise Friend

<em>@petermatra 93311 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think the code in news FP, but the same thing happened to me?! That is also why I switched over to Sanidine II. Uvite is beautiful but had display problems and the cache problems. You could definitely try replacing the mod with FrontPage Slide Show (joomlaworks) I never delved into that issue though because I was too busy dealing with the Uvite alignment in IE7 XP. Screw that temp for now…I wasted way to much time on that. I would expect an update in the future…
    Peter</blockquote>
    Thanks for that info. I was thinking of using Sandine II as I like the looks of it and think it has potential. And you help me be more convinced.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi petermatra,

I have check your website, i saw that there are a problem on your website.

Please open this link:
    http://www.theoutsidermag.com/images/stories/slideshow/sl-3.jpg

Here you will find that this image has white spaces. If you press ctrl + A to select all, you will find this issue.
    I have checked other images too and they are too.

With highslide, please send me your admin account via PM because i want to see your configuration?

Thanks.

bennitos Friend

<em>@JA Developer 95615 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi petermatra,

I have check your website, i saw that there are a problem on your website.

Please open this link:
    http://www.theoutsidermag.com/images/stories/slideshow/sl-3.jpg

Here you will find that this image has white spaces. If you press ctrl + A to select all, you will find this issue.
    I have checked other images too and they are too.

With highslide, please send me your admin account via PM because i want to see your configuration?

Thanks.</blockquote>

Hi, i am the one that created the support request for this topic, if needed i can provide you the account details for my website as i have the same problem. But you can also look at the demo site as it has the same problem.

Peter Matra Friend

Ok I have uploaded the revised version of my site http://www.theoutsidermag.com

As you can see I managed to get it more centered but not completely. I put this on the side because I am swamped with work. I think I can center it a little more via css but not sure. Can’t remember at the moment.

The other problem with it is that the slideshow window moves when you hit the next button…
    Peter

Peter Matra Friend

Oh I switched to Sanidine II that is the slideshow thumbnails I started talking about. not the Uvite. I am exhausted and can’t think or remember right now.

mumu0678 Friend

When loaded for the fist time, the first article of JA NEWS FRONT PAGE show only half.

I have been looking on other templates/solutions in this forum but could not figure out any solution applicable to UVITE Template. I get the problem with ALL browsers?

Has anyone managed to get it solved ?

Thanks for any help.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mumu0678 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum