Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The slideshow module will not autoplay, it is set to yes in the module

animation repeat is also set to yes.

If you use the navigation to click to the last slide item the slidshow then starts to auto animate.

How can i fix this?

I have left access details when posting this message.

Sean

1. Screen-Shot-2013-01-21-at-12.05.39
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Sean,

This bug was fixed in latest version 2.5.7. Please using JA Extension to upgrade JA Slideshow Module on your site.

Or else, copy this file I have attached here, override to <blockquote>modulesmod_jaslideshowassetsscript.js</blockquote>

Remember to backup your file before processing.

1. script.rar

reders Friend

Hi Luna,

Thanks for the response.

The update has fixed my problem

Sean

ivanmalo Friend

My module wont loop, after it gets to the last article it wont go back to the first. Also the thumbnails will not have the specified dimentions, it only shows 1 insead of 4. I attach files comparing the demo slideshow and mine. It fixed the scrolling issue with the update, but not this.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1. thumbs
    2. thumbs2
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Ivanmalo,

Did your JA Slideshow module setting like this guide: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-ironis-template-for-joomla-2-5/

If yes, but your slideshow still get the error, PM me your site URL and admin account, with this link forum, I will check the problem for you.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Ivanmalo,

Thanks for the info.

I have checked your site and see that, the image is not from article, but from Facebook, like this one: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/c0.14.403.403/p403x403/379281_213206255489480_550572220_n.jpg

That’s why the thumbnail is not cropped , and show the original size ( in 403 x 403px). These thumbnails override on each other because the size should be in 160 x 80 px.

So, in order to fix this, you can use CSS to make the image turn the correct size.

Go to:

templates/ja_ironis/css/template.css

add these lines:

#ja-slideshow .ja-slide-thumb img{
    width: 160px; height: 80px;
    }

ivanmalo Friend

Thank you so much, it worked like a charm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ivanmalo 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum