Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have installed JA Kranos using the quickstart installer for Joomla 3.0. When I activate the Slideshow module the site no longer appears, and I get the following error in the page source:
    ——-
    <div class=”ja-slidewrap_bistro ja-articles ja-horizontal” id=”ja-slide-articles-142″ style=”visibility:hidden”>
    <div class=”ja-slide-main-wrap”>
    <div class=”ja-slide-mask”> </div>
    <div class=”ja-slide-main”>
    <div class=”ja-slide-item”> <br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1260 bytes) in <b>/home/hollywoo/public_html/site/modules/mod_jacontentslider/jaimage.php</b> on line <b>299</b><br />
    ——-
    The above is the entire page source while slideshow is active. If I disable or uninstall the slideshow the site functions properly.

This is a clean install on a new database in a fresh hosting account in my system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello th25,

<blockquote><b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1260 bytes) in <b>/home/hollywoo/public_html/site/modules/mod_jacontentslider/jaimage.php</b> on line <b>299</b><br /></blockquote>

The error said your memory limit is too low. Please contact with your host provider to increase your PHP memory_limit.

Here is the link of user guide for setting of JA Slideshow to look like demo of JA Kranos: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-kranos-template-for-joomla-2-5/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum