Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Great changes to SOTM – well done Hung!!

mfcphil Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 143431 wrote:</em><blockquote>Great changes to SOTM – well done Hung!!</blockquote>

It really makes no difference how things are improved Miccas, we all owe you a great deal of thanks for bringing us such a cracking good addition to the JoomlArt forum

Thanks Mate 😉

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks guys, well.. I won’t be leaving any time soon!

we2solutions Friend

Hi MiCCAS,

Many Many Thanks for your great Competition and for the contribution.as a result of the SOTM i got free Developer membership.

Thanks

anisjolly Friend

MiCCAS;143437Thanks guys, well.. I won’t be leaving any time soon!

good to hear!

Dude – hope all is well down under! 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks for the kind words! Everything is going well, and life feels like its finally getting back onto track and I know where I’m headed – always a good thing!

And, as usual, I am completely amazed with the quality of these websites you guys are nominating! WOW! Keep them coming PLEASE!!!

didima Friend

so nice to know that Miccas is gone, so we love joomla art more everyday and cant wait to promote joomla art everywhere.

Thanks alot you made my day. Just renewed my membership 😉

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@didima 143774 wrote:</em><blockquote>so nice to know that Miccas is gone, so we love joomla art more everyday and cant wait to promote joomla art everywhere.

Thanks alot you made my day. Just renewed my membership ;)</blockquote>
    Ouch! Did I do something wrong?

belial Friend

<blockquote>Nice site . . . . but honestly, is the music really necessary?</blockquote>

My client insisted with the music… is really irritant, but the client pay for this… 😮

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@didima 143774 wrote:</em><blockquote>so nice to know that Miccas is gone, so we love joomla art more everyday and cant wait to promote joomla art everywhere.

Thanks alot you made my day. Just renewed my membership ;)</blockquote>
    Ah, I see why you’re angry – because your nomination didn’t win because it had quite a few votes made by people who registered, voted, then logged off.. with same/similar IP addresses. Please have a read of the SOTM rules, and please nominate another of your websites so that you have a chance of winning!

Feel free to PM me for any clarification or question.

VisiGod Friend

Nomination:
    http://www.joomla-bg.com
    It’s the local community site in Bulgarian. Uses JA Topaz and has integration of several extensions around like rokdownloads, fabrik, k2 and more.
    It uses a stand-alone SMF forum with special design to match JA Topaz.

TomC Moderator

belial;143786My client insisted with the music… is really irritant, but the client pay for this… 😮

. . . and that’s the way it goes, of course.

belial Friend

<blockquote>. . . and that’s the way it goes, of course. </blockquote>

… another great commentary? 😀

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

i have a site too for nomination :

http://www.medicalinterviewsuk.co.uk/

Uses Virtuemart, JoomSuite Member, Docman, Kunena, Seyret components. Uses Mutitabs and Yoo accordion module for content display on frontpage.

1.>> Favicon is Joomla default as per owner suggestion.

Suggestions / comments welcomed.

Regards

Arvind

instantinlaw Friend

It’s going to be hard to choose a site to vote for because there are some really great sites this month. I’m also glad Hung has agreed to continue the competition and added new prizes.

Good luck everyone! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum