Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Support,

I had sent in a message to pre-sales support asking if the JA S3 extension is compatible with Simple Image Gallery Pro and I was told, "Yes." However, I had the JA S3 extension transfer some of my pictures of S3 and on all of those photos, Simple Image Gallery Pro would not work anymore. Now, if this is an issue you can fix, it will be greatly appreciated as I have several hundred thousand images I want moved to S3. If not, I would like to request a refund.

I will appreciate any and all assistance.

Blessings, Steven

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,
    Might be, Simple Image Gallery Pro must check if the existent of image in folder before display it, so when you upload image to S3 & delete it, the plugin doesn’t show the image anymore. You can try by upload image, check to choose create blank file, (document here) then delete image on your host, the fake images still exist, and then Plugin will works normally.
    You can send us your site URL, adminccount and FTP account, we’ll check the problem for you.

myflag Friend

Luna,

I had attempted to do that but it still would not display the images.

I have updated the login information for you to give it an attempt. Hopefully you can get this to work.

Blessings,
    Steven Dunn

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Our developer will take a look and back to you latter.

myflag Friend

Luna,

Thank you for the reply.

Is there an update on the situation yet?

I will greatly appreciate your assistance!

Blessings,
    Steven

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

We took a round on your site, but it’s not easy if you don’t supply info of Administrator and FTP account as we need to check the configuration and file path to make sure it’s set correctly.
    Did you upload all files and images from these folder:

plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro/includes/images/
    images/bible/scriptures/kjv-1/

myflag Friend

Luna,

Thank you for the reply.

Since I posted the last message a few security settings were tweaked. I have provided the updated information.

I appreciate your continued assistance.

Blessings,
    Steven Dunn

myflag Friend

Support,

Thank you for your time.

I have decided to just have one of my developers look into the situation.

Have a blessed day!

-Steven

Luna Garden Moderator

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum