Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Yes sorry my mistake…. its ok now please let me know if u need anything else

Regards
    GiannisM

Giannis Maroulis

chavan Friend

Thank you for the ftp details.

Please check your site now, Hope I fixed the issue.

I made changes in /templates/ja_decor/html/com_content/article/default.php

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Yes dear Chavan, its done…..

May i ask what was the changes if its easy for u to tell me??

Best Regards
    GiannisM

Giannis Maroulis

chavan Friend

This is the change made in the default.php

[PHP]<section class=”article-content clearfix”>
    <?php /* <div class=”article-introtext”><?php echo $this->item->introtext; ?></div> */ ?>
    <?php
    //echo DecorHelper::photogallery($this->item);
    echo $this->item->text;
    ?>
    </section>[/PHP]

jan007 Friend

Thx! This made Sigplus work again! The photogallery provided in the template doesn’t work fine anymore… (no popup and all pictures in 1 column).

But thats no problem because I will be using SigPlus (we have a lot of pictures so usability is a big issue!)

I did have to make some changes (add css) to make the Sigplus popup work nice.. See changes and explenation by the developer Levente Hunyadi:

Line 253 of bootstrap.css has the CSS rule

* {
    -webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
    -moz-box-sizing: border-box;
    box-sizing: border-box;
    }

This makes all elements have a width/height calculation strategy that differs from the default. The solution is to revert the width/height calculation strategy for all elements inside the lightbox while leaving everything else outside the lightbox intact. You can accomplish this if you override the box sizing property for the boxplus lightbox pop-up window, in which case the image will no longer exceed the pop-up window boundary:

#boxplus * {
    -webkit-box-sizing: content-box !important;
    -moz-box-sizing: content-box !important;
    box-sizing: content-box !important;
    }

You can add the above lines to any stylesheet file that gets included by the page.

Best regards,
    Levente Hunyadi

southpaw3229 Friend

I am having the same issue which i applied the fix and it worked. My SIG is working but images inside my articles are only using the original size of the image and i can’t adjust the size of the image in article manager.

Any ideas

chavan Friend

yes I earlier said on the post that either the template article view will work or SIG article view will work. we can’t make both work.

If you need something like this to work separately. then you should do some customization on article options. create a a new view for the SIG plus. For customization you can go seek a developer help in http://www.joomlancers.com

bernies Friend

Hello,

I have an issue to with SIGplus. It works fine but SIGplus doesn’t publish my labels. I have dutch labels for each picture but in the frontend he only shows the standard english text (see image). see http://www.testmammies.be/index.php/collectie/zomercollectie

Any ideas why??

Bernie

1. Naamloos
    chavan Friend

@bernies

can you please post your site Url and admin details in PM. so I could check that out.

chavan Friend

@bernies

The override doesn’t work properly. you should speak with the plugin developer on this.

bernies Friend

Ok thx for checking….

I post the response here.

Bernie

bernies Friend

Hello,

I updated the SIG pro to v.3.0.5 and selected “always load the latest release of jQuery” and everything works…:D:D:D..

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bernies 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum