Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Is there any issue with Simple Image Gallery and Ja Decor?? Because i have install the Simple Image Gallery (the free latest Version of SIG), i have also publish the plugin and set the default image Path to my needs but it display only the {gallery}my image path{/gallery} instead of images …

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Regards
    GiannisM

Giannis Maroulis

chavan Friend

Have you enabled the Simple Image Gallery plugin? can you please post the Simple Image Gallery Extension page.

Also post your site Url and admin details in PM

chavan Friend

Thanks for the details, you have configured things as they said, some pruning has done my me. As I checked this article

http://www.civitas.gr/Parathalasso.gr/index.php/en/demo/villa-a

But still not working. I think Is the Plugin compatible to Joomla! 3.2.3 version? Did you check that. If not please do that.

If nothing goes good to fix the issue from the Plugin developer. Then send me the ftp details, I will take a look at it.

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks for the Super Quick reply…. No i havent check it but i will and i reply here for more feedback

Regards
    GiannisM

Giannis Maroulis

Giannis Maroulis Friend

UPDATE: No it working fine…. i just did a fresh installation of Joomla 3.2.3 with a default sample data and i copy/paste the content i have from the prior installation and it worked fine…. U can see that in the below link

http://www.civitas.gr/Parathalasso.gr/j-323/

Please let me know if i can do anything to help u

Regards
    GiannisM

Giannis Maroulis

bernies Friend

Hi,

I have the same problem with the pro version of SIG…

If I put the plugin code above the “read more” line it works (not 100%) see screenshot 1 & 3.
    But when I open the article nothing happens (see screenshot 2)…..

Please advice.

Bernies

1. Screenshot_1
    2. Screenshot_3
    3. Screenshot_2
    Giannis Maroulis Friend

<em>@Chavan 421264 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the details, you have configured things as they said, some pruning has done my me. As I checked this article

http://www.civitas.gr/Parathalasso.gr/index.php/en/demo/villa-a

But still not working. I think Is the Plugin compatible to Joomla! 3.2.3 version? Did you check that. If not please do that.

If nothing goes good to fix the issue from the Plugin developer. Then send me the ftp details, I will take a look at it.</blockquote>

UPDATE: No it working fine…. i just did a fresh installation of Joomla 3.2.3 with a default sample data and i copy/paste the content i have from the prior installation and it worked fine…. U can see that in the below link

is there any solution in that issue ?

Waiting for your response
    Regards
    GiannisM

Giannis Maroulis

chavan Friend

Earlier provided admin details are not working now. Please provide the correct one to check on this

Giannis Maroulis Friend

<em>@Chavan 421955 wrote:</em><blockquote>Earlier provided admin details are not working now. Please provide the correct one to check on this</blockquote>

Yes u are right i have enable the admin details i had provide u so now u will be able to login with the same credentials i was PM u prior….

If u need anything else please let me know

Regards
    GiannisM

Giannis Maroulis

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Another update: I have install that plugin Share It Social Media and its docent work either…. I install it to my second joomla 3.2.3 and its working perfect…..

Ja Decor with Share it – docent work
    http://www.civitas.gr/Parathalasso.gr/index.php/en/aksiotheata/monastiraki.html

New Joomla 3.2.3 with default Theme of Joomla with Share it – working perfect

And before you ask me why u say that….. i give a clue (i think) in order to might help …. Its like some script/code firewall block them to work that’s what i am thinking

Giannis Maroulis

chavan Friend

can you please post your ftp details in PM.

Also I suggest to ask the third party plugin author about it seems onContentprepare is not working. can you please check with that.

jan007 Friend

Same problem here…

How can I disable the “picture-feature” in the articles of template ja -decor. I think it’s causing problems.

Sigplus is working fine on the standard Joomla template.

Really like to work with sigplus… Please help?

chavan Friend

Go to this File: /templates/ja_decor/html/com_content/article/default.php

Replace this code
    [PHP]echo DecorHelper::photogallery($this->item);[/PHP]

with

[PHP]echo $this->item->text;[/PHP]

But the Default JA Decor’s photogallery won’t work.

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Oh Sorry for my late reply i was away for couple days so i just show it 🙂 Its ok with the Ja Decor Photogallery 🙂

Thanks a lot for all your effort and best regards

GiannisM

UPDATE: I just check that all my contents have been doubled….. i mean that in the back end i have publish an item with a content but in frond end it displayed the same item twice in the same page….. And that is appearing in all content items……Hope i explained but if not i have upload a screenshot in case ….

If i revert the changes in the templates/ja_decor/html/com_content/article/default.php, then its ok, but that revert the problem with the SIG also (:

1. Untitled-1
    2. Untitled-2

Giannis Maroulis

chavan Friend

have you changed the ftp details, the one you have sent is not working. so please send me it again in PM.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bernies 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum