Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there – just purchased the JA Bookstore template for my client and noticed that the demo had a shopping cart and my template (now installed on my server – http://baico.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/) doesn’t …

What virtuemart/e commerce/shopping product/extension is being used (if any) in this template…

I was hoping to use Magento … any thoughts/ ideas/ comments?

P.s. Joomlart ‘s getting to be my first pick of templates when choosing them for my clients because of this Forum — just want to take a sec and thank you all … So thanks!

cssyeah Moderator

Hi sebbs,

In JA Bookshop template, we integrate the Mijo shop component for shopping feature. However, the Mijoshop is a commercial component, thus we can’t provide this package in the quickstart download. We support style for this component for users who wish to go with Mijoshop.

We know the Virtual mart is a popular shopping component, however it does not support Joomla 3.x, so the Mijoshop component is a good option now.

sebbs Friend

What is my next step if I were to integrate MijoShop in my site? Purchase a license?

For me to learn MijoShop – is there some documentation somewhere for me to read/learn?

Any help would be great.

cssyeah Moderator

We have packaged the sample data for Mijoshop component. You can use the that package for your site if you purchase the Mijoshop license. Below are userguide to use Mijoshop component.

1. How to use the Mijoshop component: guide..
    2. How to config the Mijoshop component on JA Bookshop documentation

Hope this helps.

swemmel Friend

Here you can read the documentation of OpenCart (the base of MijoShop). It will be helpfull to learn about the structure and possibilities in MijoShop.

http://wiki.opencarthelp.com/doku.php

Cheers,
    Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum