Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to set the first value of a range selection with a specific value. If I make a range selection with the numbers 10,20,30, my select would be:

Any FIELDNAME
    0-10
    10-20
    20-30
    More than 30

But instead of 0, I want to start in 5, for example:

5-10
    10-20
    20-30
    More than 30

How can I make this work?

Phan Gam Friend

<em>@igorprado 204455 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I want to set the first value of a range selection with a specific value. If I make a range selection with the numbers 10,20,30, my select would be:

Any FIELDNAME
    0-10
    10-20
    20-30
    More than 30

But instead of 0, I want to start in 5, for example:

5-10
    10-20
    20-30
    More than 30

How can I make this work?</blockquote>

Hi,
    In JA-K2 Filter default, for ja-ranges type we set starting option is 0, but i think You can change it following way below :
    1 – Download and install Ja K2 Filter package
    2 – You can see php file as plugins/search/jak2_filter.php, please find code secsion

$objects[]= JHTML::_('select.option',"",JText::_('Any '). $item->name);
    $objects[]= JHTML::_('select.option',"0-{$options[0]}","0 - {$options[0]}");

about line 495.
    Please remove line
    $objects[]= JHTML::_('select.option',"0-{$options[0]}","0 - {$options[0]}");
    3. In Ja-range, you can put options 5,10,20,30 to render your html.
    Please do it and check again, Happy if can help you.

igorprado Friend

Thanks so much!

Awesome support! It works perfectly 😀

tsaya Friend

What about the same functionallity in the latest version of this plugin? there is no path plugins/search/jak2_filter.php

but : plugins/k2/jak2filter/jak2filter.php and there is no line 495.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

In new version of JA K2 Filter, go to file:
    modulesmod_jak2filterhelper.php

Find these lines (about line 221 )

for($i = 0; $i<count($ranges);$i++){
    if($i==0){
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option','|'.$ranges[$i],JText::_('LESS_THAN').' '. $this->jak2filterNumberFormat($ranges[$i], $field) );
    }
    else if($i==(count($ranges)-1)){
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option',$ranges[$i-1].'|'.$ranges[$i],$this->jak2filterNumberFormat($ranges[$i-1], $field).JText::_('JA_K2FILTER_TO').$this->jak2filterNumberFormat($ranges[$i], $field));
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option',$ranges[$i].'|',JText::_('MORE_THAN').' '.$this->jak2filterNumberFormat($ranges[$i], $field) );
    }
    else{
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option',$ranges[$i-1].'|'.$ranges[$i],$this->jak2filterNumberFormat($ranges[$i-1], $field).JText::_('JA_K2FILTER_TO').$this->jak2filterNumberFormat($ranges[$i], $field));
    }

}
    change to:

for($i = 1; $i<count($ranges);$i++){
    if($i==(count($ranges)-1)){
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option',$ranges[$i].'|',JText::_('MORE_THAN').' '.$this->jak2filterNumberFormat($ranges[$i], $field) );
    }
    else{
    }

}

Remember to backup your file before processing.

tsaya Friend

Not working. I get this error on error_log

Call to undefined method modJak2filterHelper::jak2filterNumberFormat() in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/modules/mod_jak2filter/helper.php on line 205, referer: http://mydomain.com/filterpage

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Sorry I said wrong file.

Please go to:
    modulesmod_jak2filterhelper.php
    find these lines:

for($i = 0; $i<count($ranges);$i++){
    if($i==0){
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option','|'.$ranges[$i],JText::_('LESS_THAN').' '.$ranges[$i] );
    }
    else if($i==(count($ranges)-1)){
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option',$ranges[$i-1].'|'.$ranges[$i],$ranges[$i-1].JText::_('JA_K2FILTER_TO').$ranges[$i]);
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option',$ranges[$i].'|',JText::_('MORE_THAN').' '.$ranges[$i] );
    }
    else{
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option',$ranges[$i-1].'|'.$ranges[$i],$ranges[$i-1].JText::_('JA_K2FILTER_TO').$ranges[$i]);
    }

}
    change to:

for($i = 1; $i<count($ranges);$i++){
    if($i==(count($ranges)-1)){
    $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option',$ranges[$i].'|',JText::_('MORE_THAN').' '.$ranges[$i] );
    }
    else{
    }

}

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum