Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

<em>@mfcphil 61101 wrote:</em><blockquote>I along with a lot of readers will be Really pleased to hear that 😉

mfcphil,
    this is great news for me as new member…who need lot’s of information and solution.
    thanking you for being wise.

subfighter Friend

So when are we expecting a new version 1.4.. this template has got the most traffic and yet we can not get any response from anyone higher up..

People just want an informed and fixed and updated version…

**** thats it… and post on how to upgrade or whats been changed……

get the shit together and keep releasing a newer version once the bugs are identified and fixed.. as people like visgod posted the solution… and menalto also.. so fix it an release a version..

i dont think any of us really get why we are ignored. and it seems like the its about the money and getting new users with new templates then fixing the and getting the current templates stable.

subfighter Friend

and the post says its been answered.. Who Answered it??? Should read Problem until it is properly answered should it not..

mayke Friend

Is there any update for Teline?
    Not that expert to make changes ….

totalsuper Friend

First the bad news:
    Someone with Moderator powers marked this post answered when it clearly is not. Therefore, they know about this thread and are choosing not to join the discussion. I joined Joomlart on the strength of the JA Teline II release, only to find it wanting (but I still use it). I, too, am hoping for a 1.4 release.

Now the good news:
    It’s summer in the Northern Hemisphere. I hope everyone is enjoying the weather in your locale. :laugh:

terp Friend

I joined for the same reason; asked for a refund, but, well, you know…lessons learned the hard way. I am, however, sure to tell my story to everyone I meet (and where I post) in the Joomla world.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  terp 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum