Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Have been testing site builder and are impressed but i have some questions. I am using gantry template on the site before, is it better to use t3 templates ? How do i get a dropdown menu, tried the a menu from rockettheme but didnt look so good. Whats the best menu with dropdown to get a good result without to much hassle.

If i create the hole website (all underpages as blocks) is that a bad idea ? How is the codes seo ? how about micro data ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The Metadata you can add from the Men options and that will work fine.
    For the Menu option, you have to use Joomla Menu module and set the show submenu to yes so they will appear in the dropdown. This will work for all the templates, You can use T3 templates as T3 has a better framework with lots of features in my Opinion.

Regards

abfilm Friend

I am a little bit confused. To me it seems like ja builder is using its own styling and scaling. When are t3 or gantry used ? Probably a stupid question but if i build a website with ja builder, what will i do with another template ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Builder template is not on 3 frameworks, If you want to use it on a different framework kindly follow this documentation
    Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum