Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I’m using this great component and i have a couple of “how-to” questions.

I have 1 job added in the system.

so let’s say that 3 guys are making applications for this job.

So the job now has 3 applications.
    So far so good…

The employer can login and see those 3 applications for the job.

My 1st question is:

Can employer see (filter) applications per job and how?

Can employer somehow MARK the person who REALLY took the job from all the applications?

the idea is to mark tha applications that “won” the job and the job to be turned out to “Completed Status” or something…

thanks a lot for anwsers 🙂

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

About your question, I would like to clarify like bellow:
    <blockquote>Can employer see (filter) applications per job and how?</blockquote>
    Yes, employer can go to View Applications, And filter by title Job to list all its’ application
    as this capture here: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/797/5154251365.png

<blockquote>Can employer somehow MARK the person who REALLY took the job from all the applications?
    </blockquote>

Unfortunately, this feature is not supported by JA JobBoard at this moment. But our developers will consider to add it on next version. You can follow its status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJBJ25-332

sooraj Friend

Ok thanks a lot!

i saw the issue that added to development with High priority…

I’m thankful for this.. Can you estimate the period of time for this to be done?

I also feel that i can help on this if you want.

I’m currently developing many things around this component and maybe i can help on this?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Sooraij,

Thanks for your kind words.

We’re working on this version, and because there’s a lot of work to be done, so It would be hard to predict the exact release time for this extension.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum