Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How can I show intro text and intro image in the filter resaults?

And is it good description for me if I want to show custom fields values? https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/need-to-add-custom-content-to-product-item-php/

Thanks you in advance

1. need-intro-taxt-and-image
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Our developer is checking your issue, we will answer you right after we have the custom code.

kastoro Friend

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Luna Garden 2 hours, 34 minutes ago.

Hi unfortunatelly I can’t see your reply.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

Yes. If you want to show the custom you could do the same.

And Edit the file : plugins/jamegafilter/content/layouts/default/product-item.php

add this code.

{attr.ct1.value}

ct1 : Change to the id number of custom field of Joomla you want. ex: ct2, ct3….

It seems your site has problem with intro text and intro image. Please post your site url and admin info.

kastoro Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

It seem the intro text and image working to me.
    this is test link : https://allatlexikon.hu/mgf-test
    and an attachment.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-06-06-at-11.05.39-AM
    kastoro Friend

Hi, Thank you I can confirm my menu works too. Please tell me what was wrong, how can you fix it?

And please let me 2 other question :
    1) How can i get a full intro text? (Update: I find answer to this see in edit note)
    2) In product-list.php I would like to show intro image and intro text also, but in product-item.php only intro image. How can I do product-list.php show the intro text but product-item.php not?

Thank you very much your help and patience! Best regards

1. my-menuworks
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

I just make a new menu and assign to Component MegaFilter. Just remember to indexing and clear the browser’s cache to see the change immediately because sometime it’s cached in the browser.

FYI:

product-list.php is wrapper for all the items inside. It includes the toolbar. If you want to add a text or something outside the item-list you should add here.

product-item.php to show the information for every item inside the wrapper. ex : title, description, image, hit… If you want to add something to every item in the list. You should add here.

kastoro Friend

Sorry I think I wrote bad with product-list.php. I thought it set which show in list layout. So what I wish: We have two view/layout 1) the grid 2) the list. And I would like to show intro text only in the list view. How can I do this? Thank you! I attached images to make clear what I wish

1. Image-2
    2. Image-3
    3. Image-3-1
    kastoro Friend

Hi,
    I find a way to do this so everything is ok with it. Thanks!

1. grid-without-text
    2. list-with-text
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kastoro 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum