Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Can you please take a look and let me know how to fix it. Sometimes the Search filter works and other times is doesn’t. Especially when you you do a deep search.

Also the main image for each item is being scaled up, why is this happening?

Thank you
    Joseph

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Joseph,

Could you please tell me more details of steps for a deep search here?

and also send me screenshot of how the image should be, I will check it for you.

joeluvny Friend

Go to
    Select Dancer Type
    then select Ballet Dancers
    Go to Select State
    then select NV

you will see that is does not show the dancers for NV
    it only shows the dancers for NY

joeluvny Friend

Go to
    Select Dancer Type
    Go to Select State
    then select NV

you will see that is does not show the dancers for NV
    it only shows the dancers for NY

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have checked your site and see that you use SH404, and the filter link of the dancers for NV duplicated with the filter link of dancers for NY.

You can check it in SH404: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/924/3957731534.png

All you need to do is remove the duplicated one, then the filter will show correct result

joeluvny Friend

I deleted the SH404 duplicates and its still happening.
    Did I miss something?

Thanks
    Joseph

Saguaros Moderator

Try to clean all caches as it’s working at my end: http://cl.ly/image/3s2a120x2B0M

joeluvny Friend

I did clear my cache and it’s not working

Go to
    Select Dancer Type
    Go to Select State
    then select NY

you will see that is does not show the dancers for NY
    it only shows the dancers for NV

And if you look at the Ballet Dancers search field you will see that it says Ballet Dancers (1)
    It should only say Ballet Dancers not Ballet Dancers (1)

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

You still see the same error because duplicated links still persist.

In order to fix the duplicated URL, I have created new URL for these two links.

For example, I have link: dancer-type/break-dancers/state/itemlist is an URL that has one duplicated link.

They’re the links filter for Break-dancer but different state: NY and NV.
    Now I’ll separate them to two different links.

I select on URL manager, I select this link then click to Edit, and edit as below:

For the last URL, I find by this keywork: dancer-type/break-dancers/state/itemlist. Edit it to:

As I can see on your site, there’re so many duplicated links like that, I suggest you turn off SH404 for JA K2 Filter to avoid filter shows wrong result.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

You still see the same error because duplicated links still persist.

In order to fix the duplicated URL, I have created new URL for these two links.

For example, I have link: dancer-type/break-dancers/state/itemlist is an URL that has one duplicated link.

They’re the links filter for Break-dancer but different state: NY and NV.
    Now I’ll separate them to two different links.

I select on URL manager, I select this link then click to Edit, and edit as below:

For the last URL, I find by this keywork: dancer-type/break-dancers/state/itemlist. Edit it to:

As I can see on your site, there’re so many duplicated links like that, I suggest you turn off SH404 for JA K2 Filter to avoid filter shows wrong result.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum