Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Well i only know i am waiting for it LOL

mfcphil Friend

4 more colours (default, green/red, cyan/brick and red) along with the Ability to change the background to suit your web design will give this users of this template the chance to make it more unique looking, so each user can make the template feel like its a on off….that’s got to be a good thing!!

scotty Friend

Some good comments on this thread. particularly this one…

Some of the recent criticism of JA has merit. Some of the templates do look like rehashes of previous ones, but on the other hand there are a lot of great templates to choose from. Mesolite, for example, is superb with its VirtueMart integration. Others are similarly good.

This template should have been released as a bonus template. NOT as the second template for the month. I think that would have kept everyone happy and boosted JA’s customer relations a lot.

instantinlaw Friend

scotty;87828Some good comments on this thread. particularly this one…

This template should have been released as a bonus template. NOT as the second template for the month. I think that would have kept everyone happy and boosted JA’s customer relations a lot.

My thoughts exactly.

toddah Friend

<em>@mfcphil 87299 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    as I understand it there is a ton of work involved in the making of a Sanidine 2, it not simply a case of changing the colour codes.
    </blockquote>

What were the changes besides style sheets and graphics?

jimmer Friend

Man so much to comment on.

I think Joomlart has done at great job with Sanidine both versions. As far as paying for various extenions versus free…If it works and it is something you are making money from, you should pay for it. I just think that is just common curtosy.

You can get all the templates you want and extensions that are pirated…But I strongly feel if it is something you use…help fund the people that created it. Such as Community Builder etc.

Keep up the good work Joomlart…

James

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  jimmer 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum