Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hello Guys from the Support…

I was trying to install JA Comment ( with JAVoice) but i get the same Error like many here before me…
    The problem with the Sql p0 table.

I can read only here that they give the admin access to fix it.
    It would be really great to post here what exactly we have to do in phpmyadmin or whatever.

Thanks in advance!!!

MoonSailor Friend

If you can fix the issue using PhpMyadmin.

– Go to administrator->site -> global configuration -> server, you can see “Database name” and “Database Tables Prefix” as per screen short:

– Go to PhpMyadmin, select such database name

– Replace “#__jacomment_items” “{Database Tables Prefix}jacomment_items” and run sql query :

ALTER TABLE `#__jacomment_items` ADD `children` INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' AFTER `date_active`;
    ALTER TABLE `#__jacomment_items` ADD `active_children` INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' AFTER `children`;
    ALTER TABLE `#__jacomment_items` ADD `p0` INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' AFTER `active_children`;
    ALTER TABLE `#__jacomment_items` CHANGE `referer` `referer` TEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
    ALTER TABLE `#__jacomment_items` ADD `latitude` CHAR(255) COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `p0`;
    ALTER TABLE `#__jacomment_items` ADD `longitude` CHAR(255) COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `latitude`;
    ALTER TABLE `#__jacomment_items` ADD `address` TEXT COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `longitude`;

If you need help on this, please PM me admin and FTP credentials of your site, I’ll fix it for you.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

JA Comment is updated for Joomla latest version (3.3.3), and also includes the fix for your issue

Go to download page or update this extension thru JA Extension Manager and try it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum