Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I had an issue with the process getting hung. I really just transferred 2 folders, a media folder which held a number of image files including attachments and images for the forum and a manuals file which included pdfs.

You can see here http://grandpastractor.com/kunena/ji-case/1490-30-series-seat-suspension-rebuild.html that the links for the images did not work. Is there a way to go in and update the links for these or do I need to put the images back and then try it again?

kenstapp Friend

I am having the same exact problem. Does anyone have any idea as to why the s3 component is getting hung up. I was only updating a few folders with 12 total images. If I go in to the folders and update the picture files one at a time, it works, but it won’t update the list or the folders from the root folder.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

@fritsclecomm & @kenstapp: pls post your site credentials (and set your post as Private Reply so only Moderator & Staff can see it) here so I can check your problems and help you find the solutions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum