Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello!

Could you please provide me the information how to set up Russian language for Ja K2 component?

Thank you beforehand!

TomC Moderator

Russian Language Pack for K2 —> http://getk2.org/extend/translations

pimenova82 Friend

Thank you, Tom!
    I have this Russian Language Pack for K2. It works good for K2 but it doesn’t help for Ja K2 Filter. All buttons are still in English 🙁

TomC Moderator

Try opening the file “en-GB.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini” in the folder “administratorlanguageen-GB“, then change the text you need.

pimenova82 Friend

Hello!
    I’ve translate buttons SEARCH and RESET into Russian, but I can’t find where to translate words CATEGORY and SELECT from the filter form. Could you please send me the path where I can translate them.
    Thank You beforehand!

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Pimenova,

The language file for JA K2 Filter module is: languageen-GBen-GB.mod_jak2filter.ini

JAK2_CATEGORY=”Category”
    SELECT_CATEGORY_FRONT=”Select Category”

Here is the translated text for words Category and Select.
    If they’re the right ones you need, capture the image and show me what words you need to translate.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Pimenova,

The language file for JA K2 Filter module is: languageen-GBen-GB.mod_jak2filter.ini

JAK2_CATEGORY=”Category”
    SELECT_CATEGORY_FRONT=”Select Category”

Here is the translated text for words Category and Select.
    If they’re the right ones you need, capture the image and show me what words you need to translate.

cloudsolution Friend

i have similiar problem with translation to polish, file languageen-GBen-GB.mod_jak2filter.ini is empty. website adress: turystyka.enerdeca.pl

cloudsolution Friend

i have similiar problem with translation to polish, file languageen-GBen-GB.mod_jak2filter.ini is empty. website adress: turystyka.enerdeca.pl

cloudsolution Friend

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

You can try to reinstall this component or copy file en-GB.mod_jak2filter.ini I attached here to your language folder and change the language prefix.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

You can try to reinstall this component or copy file en-GB.mod_jak2filter.ini I attached here to your language folder and change the language prefix.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

cloudsolution Friend

Unfortunately, both ideas did not yield anything. I was looking for these expressions in other files and there was nothing…

cloudsolution Friend

Unfortunately, both ideas did not yield anything. I was looking for these expressions in other files and there was nothing…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cloudsolution 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum