Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve been using JA T3 blank template for about 3 years! I’ve made about 250 sites (example) with it!

It is my first and only recommendation for my students as a framework template that will suit their needs. I’ve made several video guides in Hebrew (in my online Hebrew Joomla! course website) to explain how to use it and tailor it to whatever design you have in mind.

All of this, because it supported RTL from the beginning. Most of the websites I make, are multilingual and need support for both LTR and RTL for Hebrew, English and Arabic (example).
    Right now as I read the forums at JA, There is no future to RTL support in the new JA T3V3.
    From my point of view it is a BIG disappointment.

As I looked carefully these days there is only one Bootstrap framework template that fully support RTL and it is not JA T3…

I call the managers of JoomlArt to reconsider their decision and to make the fantastic new JA T3V3 with RTL.

Regards

Eden Orion
    Web master
    University of Haifa
    Israel

HeR0 Friend

Hi Eorion2,

Thank you for your ideas. I’ll pass your ideas to our dev team:)

Regards,

tamirzzz2 Friend

Any updates on that one? it is very important issue to many of your clients worldwide. tnx

HeR0 Friend

Hi There,

This question has been answered by Hung Dinh in similar thread at >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/it-seams-tha-rtl-support-will-go-in-the-drain-soon/#post-480274

You can join the discussion there.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum