Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have a multilingual site in English, Arabic and Hebrew. Everything was working fine with the RTL build and languages, but suddenly it stopped working correctly, I am not sure why. The settings in the template seem to be fine. Please help. Thanks, Sima

Sima Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Sima,

Does it relate to the WAF settings on your server? I just logged into backend of your site, it doesn’t look like normal.

Sima Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check the assignment again as I see that in locksmith-courses – Default AR template style under template manager, it’s assigned with main menu en-US instead of AR language.

Sima Friend

I sent you the hebrew example. Please check locksmith-courses – Default HE template style and you will see that the assignments are correct.

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check another topic for WAF issue, it’s hard to check in backend now.

Sima Friend

I have disabled the WAF, please try again.

Sima Friend

Hello, did you have a chance to look into this yet?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Sima,

Could you try to switch default template to standard template of Joomla like Beez/Protostar and see how it goes?

Is there any cache settings on your site? I tried to change settings in menu but no effect on frontend.

Sima Friend

Is there any cache settings on your site? I tried to change settings in menu but no effect on frontend.

Well that is whole point of this ticket. It doesn’t work. As far as cache goes you can hit the delete cache button in the bottom of the page and it will clear all the cache. Or you can just disable cache you will see it is the same problem.

Sima Friend

I have disabled Joomla Cache for your convenience.

Saguaros Moderator
    Sima Friend

I just tried and it is not working for me.

Sima Friend

Also can you please remove the post that shows the URL or put it private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum